1. October is a classic album. Well, except for Fire (and even that's not terrible).

2. I just gave it a listen myself! Probably my least favorite U2 record but there are some songs I enjoy... I also like Fire unlike the person who posted above me haha

3. Not in full. Obviously their worst album - and still full of gems like the title track, Gloria, Rejoice, Tomorrow, I Fall Down and I Threw A Brick (live)... But yes, I won't fully listen to it again until Oct 1st 2014
  4. I must admit I haven't heard those tracks for two or three years or so. I wouldn't be able to tell which song is which. Apart from Tomorrow and Gloria that is.

October is a nice track though, I listen to it every once in a while.
  5. Just goes to show that (in my opinion) U2 are one of the very few artists who don't have a truly poor album
  6. I think about the album every October 1st but I will admit that I still don't listen to it. I will, however, get out the Red rocks show so I can listen to live versions of its better tunes.

7. I can think of people who aren't U2 fans that would disagree with you And I don't mean people who already hate U2, I mean people who like their songs but would definitely scrunch their face if I put on Pop.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

I can think of people who aren't U2 fans that would disagree with you And I don't mean people who already hate U2, I mean people who like their songs but would definitely scrunch their face if I put on Pop.

I guess that's just a lack of taste on their part. Pop is a terrific album, especially live.
  9. Is That All (or the stranger) beats the whole bomb ..
  10. The title track and Tomorrow for me. Bomb has some gems too, can't write it off at all.