1. Hello U2starters!

I hope you have this wonderful bootleg, because it's something amazing!
    Today I listened to it for the first time, and I'd say it could be re-named as The Perfect Show.
    Of course it's always a matter of taste, but I want to point this show at least as a Great one. Personally I rated every single song with 5 stars over 5, and it's the first time in my musical archive.
    Here are the main reasons that make this show so awesome:

About the bootleg
    - a perfect mix with the features of both an excellent soundboard and an excellent audience
    - the general sound is clear like Heaven

About the performance
    - Bono seems to have his best voice ever (or near that)
    - every member of the band played like the best Rock & Roll band of the world
    - the band seems to be very excited and full of energy and expresses it constantly
    - everyone seems that night was very inspired, musically and psychologically
    - you can undoubtedly say that every single song from this show is among the best ever
    - not the least, that night at Westfalenhalle there was the best audience any Rock & Roll bend can dream to play for

There is only one negative thing to say about this bootleg, and I let this site speak for me:
    Additional information:
    11 O'Clock Tick Tock, A Sort Of Homecoming & The Unforgettable Fire are missing.

I hope God will like to make somebody found out the missing songs...

Here's the link to this show, if you want to download it.

Thank you for your attention.
  2. Originally posted by sadb7788There is only one negative thing to say about this bootleg, and I let this site speak for me:

[Additional information: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, A Sort Of Homecoming & The Unforgettable Fire are missing]

I hope God will like to make somebody found out the missing songs...
    Thousands of U2 fans have wondered that for many years...
  3. forget the audio and go get the DVD. much much better
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyforget the audio and go get the DVD. much much better

YES, you're absolutely right. The DVD is........... ..........
  5. Yep, great show. Strange thing is that nearly every show they did in Dortmund was really good. (And there are great Audio and Video boots of them, too)
  6. Originally posted by yeahYep, great show. Strange thing is that nearly every show they did in Dortmund was really good. (And there are great Audio and Video boots of them, too)

thats a very true point. Never made the link myself though
  7. ---
  8. ---
  9. ---
  10. A wonderful description. I'll download this show as fast as I can.
  11. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyA wonderful description. I'll download this show as fast as I can.
    DON'T YOU HAVE IT?!!?!?!? Banned!!!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]DON'T YOU HAVE IT?!!?!?!? Banned!!!

Okay now you all may punish me! 'Downloading right now