1. Originally posted by hodel_05[..]

? Yes, you asked for the audio link and I posted it

cu
    hodel_05

Thanks alot! I thought you posted the bootleg link..sorry for that. Thanks again, because this is great!!!
  2. just listened to the whole thing. It's butally good
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I use a 3 mbps Dial-Up connection. And when I'm disconnected, I AM sure I'm disconnectetd, mainly because the Green Signal (which says "You are connected at 3mbps" when I'm on) shows on RED and you can NOT connect in 3 or 4 minutes.

Hmm, my experience is:

When I reconnect, I get a new IP by my provider (rate with dynamic IP)

I'm using a 6 mbit DSL connection and it doesn't matter, if I use a reconnect using the router
    or a dial-up broadband connection with Win XP.

The reconnect is done in ~ 2 seconds, I have got a new IP adress and I can download at rapidshare
    like I've never downloaded anything before, no waiting time.

cu
    hodel_05
  4. hope this is as good as y'all say. downloading right now. very curious...
  5. Originally posted by an07hope this is as good as y'all say. downloading right now. very curious...

quite simply one of the best audio recordings you will here
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

quite simply one of the best audio recordings you will here

I'm late to the party on this one. I avoided downloading this because it was missing those three wonderful songs. (ASOH is one of my all-time favs)

Quick question: I'm assuming the DVD that everyone is talking about doesn't have these three songs either?
  7. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I'm late to the party on this one. I avoided downloading this because it was missing those three wonderful songs. (ASOH is one of my all-time favs)

Quick question: I'm assuming the DVD that everyone is talking about doesn't have these three songs either?

assumption correct. Still both worth a download though
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

assumption correct. Still both worth a download though

Alright, I'll check it out when I get home tonight. (Can't download on the work computers!?)
  9. This bootleg get's better and better. The performance is like one never ending rollercoaster and the audio quality is brilliant. Bad is performed terrific here, one of the best Bad's around. And the Electric Co. with the Amazing Grace snippet is just awesome!
  10. It would be so cool if they re-release The Unforgettable Fire in the same way that they're doing with Joshua Tree, except the video is this show, but complete
  11. Originally posted by MWSAHThis bootleg get's better and better. The performance is like one never ending rollercoaster and the audio quality is brilliant. Bad is performed terrific here, one of the best Bad's around. And the Electric Co. with the Amazing Grace snippet is just awesome!
    (What are we going to do now it's all been said)
  12. Okay, you weren't kidding! This is AMAZING.