1. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

I have the bootleg, but Like a Song talks about a DVD. I was asking for that audio

? Yes, you asked for the audio link and I posted it

cu
    hodel_05
  2. when was this remaster posted on here hodel? Im not sure if I have it already
  3. Originally posted by germcevoywhen was this remaster posted on here hodel? Im not sure if I have it already

Have a look at:

http://www.u2start.com/topic/2243/

cu
    hodel_05
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

definatley an improvement?

It's definitely better than every audio boot floating around from that era.
    And since the version hodel posted was sourced from the VHS master it's probably better than the actual DVD sound, too (I didn't compare, though).
  5. Originally posted by yeah[..]

It's definitely better than every audio boot floating around from that era.
    And since the version hodel posted was sourced from the VHS master it's probably better than the actual DVD sound, too (I didn't compare, though).

i'll give it a go. Dou you mind if I PMyou a lossless question yeah?
  6. I'm far from being an expert on the technical stuff, but feel free to fire it off.
  7. Originally posted by yeahI'm far from being an expert on the technical stuff, but feel free to fire it off.

should be within your capabilities
  8. WOW!! It is truly fantastic
  9. Originally posted by hodel_05Does not allow you to download?

If you have a dynamic IP-connection, just dis-/reconnect, than you'll get another IP
    and can download again.
    I actually know that trick, but for some weird reason, it doesn't work for me. It just gives me a different waiting time (from 100 to 60 to 50 to 140 to 90 etc. minutes).
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I actually know that trick, but for some weird reason, it doesn't work for me. It just gives me a different waiting time (from 100 to 60 to 50 to 140 to 90 etc. minutes).

Strange ...

Are you sure you are disconnected?
    Do you use a broadband connction with dial-up or a router?
    If using a router, how many PCs are in your network?
    Or do you have a rate with a static IP-adress?

cu
    hodel_05
  11. Originally posted by hodel_05Strange ...

Are you sure you are disconnected?
    Do you use a broadband connction with dial-up or a router?
    I use a 3 mbps Dial-Up connection. And when I'm disconnected, I AM sure I'm disconnectetd, mainly because the Green Signal (which says "You are connected at 3mbps" when I'm on) shows on RED and you can NOT connect in 3 or 4 minutes.