1. yes it's a very great part of the show !!!
    The shows in Dortmund are always great !!!!
    06-04-1992 /16-05-1992 ARE ALSO GREAT (not as good as sound of the 1984 show but !!!)
    Not only with U2 but also from other artist ...
    Like prince for example .
    During the Lovesexy tour' 88 he let the tickets sale not run in germany
    But in HOLLAND because he wants a better crowd for the videos he was making !!!
    The show was filmed in the westfalenhalle but the crowd was cheering
    HOLLAND ! HOLLAND ! HOLLAND !!
    If You see the videos ...It's one big party because the dutch crowd is always
    singing allong with every song ....Also with every other concert played in holland from every different artists
  2. Originally posted by emielyes it's a very great part of the show !!!
    The shows in Dortmund are always great !!!!

I have attended all Dortmund shows of U2 except 84 which i know from TV.

They were all really great and especially the second Lovetown concert.

But there is one problem show in Dortmund. The third in 89. Bono´s voice was gone and the band left after 70 or 75 minutes.
    The whole audience was totally angry. Many came a long way and were left alone after these few songs. It was a rip off because they didn´t make a new date like with Amsterdam.
  3. what a great gig... 29 years
  4. I don't want to be that "math" dick but...

Nonetheless, great show indeed!

(Give us those three missing songs, however!)
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:I don't want to be that "math" dick but...

lol I read 29 and didn't even do the counting!

>8 years, impressive topic bump. Good days!
  6. Fantastic time for the band back then...how / why this show (or any show from this tour) wasn't released with the UF remastered box still baffles me...
  7. Dortmund Pride version is epic!
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:I don't want to be that "math" dick but...

I have an audience source from this concert... I will try to check the lineage... is an audience source 3,5 stars the record 11 O Clock, A Sort of Homecoming and The Unforgetable Fire are in the bootleg, if the crew let, I will upload here
  9. Originally posted by fleavox:[..]
    I have an audience source from this concert... I will try to check the lineage... is an audience source 3,5 stars the record 11 O Clock, A Sort of Homecoming and The Unforgetable Fire are in the bootleg, if the crew let, I will upload here
    Is it the Minimax recording? It would me much appreciated, Gus!
  10. Is hawkmoon269's source... I uploaded right now, can I send a message with link for you?
  11. Remember that you can always submit sources directly to us in the Audio section of any concert. That way you also earn torrent credit here.
  12. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Remember that you can always submit sources directly to us in the Audio section of any concert. That way you also earn torrent credit here.
    Oh thanks, send the link directly for you with all info files that I know and waiting for moderator review