1. Hmm, this is tough. The Joshua Tree has All You Need Is Love, my fav song by the Beatles, then Streets. Wow

Zoo TV, Bono singing, now thats awesome. Right after the Drug of the Nation thing too.

I have to go with Zoo TV indoors
  2. All the entrances are going to be good - it's U2 we're waiting for after all.

However, having witnessed it, the build-up of anticipation culminating in hair-on-neck raising of PopMuzik // Mofo is hard to beat.
  3. Originally posted by alfmlcCity of Blinding Lights

Second after Zoo Station

I really hated Vertigo and Elevation as openers. Mofo and Streets were pretty cool
  4. STREETS
  5. Wake Up->COBL

Honorable Mentions:
    Zooropa and whatever the heck else they played->Zoo Station
    Pop Muzik->Mofo
    Sympathy for the Devil->God Part II
  6. I said it before, I'll say it again - Mofo everytime

If Zoo Station was used as an opener á la Vertigo tour, with that real kickarse feel (Larry's drums blowing the ears apart, and Edge's guitar first clearing the way with some hair-raising distortion on the riff before the pulsating chorus part) rather than it was on ZooTV, where it just seemed a bit too weedy, then I'd be tempted to change my mind. But it wasn't, and I'm not!
  7. thought i'd posted here before. Apparently not.

Mofo wins it with Elevation in second
  8. Zoo Station is the best intro
  9. Originally posted by germcevoythought i'd posted here before. Apparently not.

Mofo wins it with Elevation in second

Exactly what I was thinking. Must have been a topic similar to this one.

Mofo's my favourite!
  10. OH OH OH OH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIAMI MOFO WHWOWHWOWO

GIVE IT UP NOW!
  11. It's ALL about "Television The Drug of the Nation > The George Bush "We Will Rock You" rap > into "Zoo Station" -- from Outside Broadcast shows, Fall 1992.
  12. Originally posted by bones44044STREETS

Yes!!! Streets