1. Well no actually...
    No to the question of "does it grow on you"
    Cause i heard and saw it for the first time on the Boston DVD (didn't had Achtung Baby yet) and to me it was one of the highlights of the song, as was Elevation, Walk On and New York...
    I remember that i already sung UTEOTW a few days later at midnight when i was walking with my class in a very quite area... Made the girls even more scared
  2. Without a doubt one of their best songs that deserves all the attention it gets and more. First class all the way. They really put some balls into it during the 3rd, and consecutive, legs of the Vertigo tour.
  3. my favorite U2 song
  4. It's right up to U2's best live songs... One of the greatest rock songs I know.
  5. Whats with the "Hey Judas! Cmon!!" Bono does at the beginning of it live?

6. I think in the song Bono is Judas:
    -"took the money" [Judas' money for betraying Jesus]
    "kissed your lips broke your heart", [kissing Jesus]
    "ate the food, drank the wine" [the Last Siper] (sometimes sang as broke the bread - drank the wine)

That's all I can think of at the moment but I'm sure there is other stuff
  7. The song is about Judas and his betrayal of Jesus. That and some sex talk

8. That isn't sex talk, that's also about Judas and Jesus. It's about the Last Supper. That's why bread, wine and low lit room are mentioned.

It's entirely about Judas' betrayal of Jesus and his regret afterwards (Drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows learned to swim)
  9. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

That isn't sex talk, that's also about Judas and Jesus. It's about the Last Supper. That's why bread, wine and low lit room are mentioned.

It's entirely about Judas' betrayal of Jesus and his regret afterwards (Drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows learned to swim)

Exactly
  10. Wow the song makes so much more sense now lol
  11. 'Surrounding me, going down on me, spilling over the brim'

Thats sex talk