1. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Probably too much work to read the sleeve of Achtung Baby. About time he nailed the intro..

Sometimes I feel like I don't know
    sometimes I feel like checking out
    I wanna get long
    Don't always be wrong
    And love it won't be strong

Did he sing that?

2. He fucked it up several times, I guess this was one of them..
    Not sure though but he surely messed with it.

3. Different guitars, different (and not relative) keys, I can't see it happening I'm afraid.

4. that and the act with the jacket and mic would fit.
  5. This has got to be one of the best setlist comebacks of their career. Masterstroke!
  6. The absolute highlight of the tour for me. I dont know what i will be doing when i actually see it done in front of me.

7. I hope its a stayer.

I've actually been comparing 360 to Zoo by listening to several different performances. While both versions are brilliant, 360 slightly out in front for mine. Just a bit more passion and Bono stresses the right notes more if that makes sense.
  8. Originally posted by aussiemofo:[..]

I hope its a stayer.

I've actually been comparing 360 to Zoo by listening to several different performances. While both versions are brilliant, 360 slightly out in front for mine. Just a bit more passion and Bono stresses the right notes more if that makes sense.

Slightly in front for me too. I think the added maturity that 16 years brings has added something. Love his vocals in the 2nd and third verses and Edge's guitar is just a little stronger to my ears too.
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis:Slightly in front for me too. I think the added maturity that 16 years brings has added something. Love his vocals in the 2nd and third verses and Edge's guitar is just a little stronger to my ears too.
    Disagree there. To me, the only minor fault of this year's Ultraviolets is that Edge's guitar sounds a bit off, it can be because he is not using the great Gibson Explorer he used to, or it can be any other thing... but I prefered the 92's UV sound.
    But the overall performance is great, full of emotion and awesome as a whole.
  10. I like prefer the 360 guitar.
  11. I perefer (:P) the Zoo TV one, much more punch, more feeling in the guitar sound itself. Anyway it's a matter of taste. I personally love the guitar with which he played UV on the Zoo shows, so I might be biased towards the Zoo performances.
    Nevertheless I really appreciate they're playing it again, and I can swear that when I was one of the 90'000 first people in re-listening to it live, I burst in tears. It was really moving
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I perefer (:P) the Zoo TV one, much more punch, more feeling in the guitar sound itself. Anyway it's a matter of taste. I personally love the guitar with which he played UV on the Zoo shows, so I might be biased towards the Zoo performances.
    Nevertheless I really appreciate they're playing it again, and I can swear that when I was one of the 90'000 first people in re-listening to it live, I burst in tears. It was really moving

Typo.

The Edge plays a lovely riff before the improvised lines, he didn't play it on ZooTV. That's why I like this one better. I also find the sound of the guitar he currently uses somehow clearer than on ZooTV.