1. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

+1...i also miss the edge's singing of "Ultraviolet" in between the choruses. Although i do like the way Bono is singing it, i miss the oooo hooo's he used to sing as the edge sung "Ultraviolet"....Nitpicky much?

+1

Lol, I forgot about that! Yea, I also miss Bono's falsetto vocalisation with Edge singing Ultraviolet in the background.
  2. I dont miss that. Best version of 360 tour so far might be either Barcelona 1/2 or Milan I. Sheffield is great too.
  3. Woud love segue Unknown Caller - Ultra Violet.

4. just hearing that guitar from the solo/outro of UC going into the picking now... 'sometimes I feel like...'
  5. liking the new (and now audible) impro of 'I guess thats the price of love''

At the New Jersey gig and SNL he has sang.

'I guess thats the price, and the price isn't right if the price is cheap'
  6. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

just hearing that guitar from the solo/outro of UC going into the picking now... 'sometimes I feel like...'

oh ye
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:liking the new (and now audible) impro of 'I guess thats the price of love''

Finally it's something more than some Bongolese, though I still prefer the original lyric.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:liking the new (and now audible) impro of 'I guess thats the price of love''

Probably too much work to read the sleeve of Achtung Baby. About time he nailed the intro..

Sometimes I feel like I don't know
    sometimes I feel like checking out
    I wanna get long
    Don't always be wrong
    And love it won't be strong