1. I see them to be sent in November when we‘re all away 3 or 4 weeks.
    The German customs store the the items only 7 days
  2. Very happy with many of these inclusions, but mildly gutted we don’t get a proper soundboard of Acrobat. I guess it doesn’t go with the theme of just the songs from the last two albums, though.
  3. Very happy with it. Just hoping to get it soon.
  4. That first 11 songs, f.... awesome
  5. According to a news post on u2.com its “already” being pressed.
  6. Originally posted by unclejosh:Be nice to finally have live versions of all these songs as I will listen to them much more than the studio version.

I do wish there could be a companion release much like Edge's Picks that includes the non I+E songs because many of them were outstanding performances.

I wouldn't rule that out hopefully there will be a part 2 or Edge decides to do a follow up to his original picks.
  7. That's a first world problem.
  8. Good tracklist,
    but i miss Lucifers Hands!
  9. Just noticed that as well. Not sure why they didn’t include it. Especially since they’re including crystal ballroom
  10. Surprised the troubles is from Vancouver
  11. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Very happy with many of these inclusions, but mildly gutted we don’t get a proper soundboard of Acrobat. I guess it doesn’t go with the theme of just the songs from the last two albums, though.
    There will be a proper release of Acobat in the Berlin DVD.
  12. I like the tracklisting but maybe slight missed opportunity by not ending with one of the performances of 13 from one of the Dublin shows with the Joey Ramone snippet at the end, would have brought the whole thing full circle but still awesome what we're getting all the same