1. This is exciting! I was at the LA Forum show where You're the Best Thing is taken from. I remember my girlfriend and I thinking that was a really inspired acoustic version. Now we just wait until 2022 for the actual discs to ship out...
  2. My hope is that this tracklist is also a sign that they're ready to start working on the physical copies of this thing.

With any luck it'll be sooner rather than later.
  3. Originally posted by cleazer:[..]
    My hope is that this tracklist is also a sign that they're ready to start working on the physical copies of this thing.

With any luck it'll be sooner rather than later.
    They did say it’s ‘mixed, mastered and making its way through the pressing plant’ hopefully that’s a true statement from u2.com. If they gave us the downloads soon it would make the wait to get the physical item seem much shorter.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They did say it’s ‘mixed, mastered and making its way through the pressing plant’ hopefully that’s a true statement from u2.com. If they gave us the downloads soon it would make the wait to get the physical item seem much shorter.
    There's nothing, theoretically stopping the webteam putting the downloads on the site. I remember with the TJT vinyl 2017 releases, and the balls up that was, the downloads were put up pretty soon after it was finalized, then there was the long wait for the physical vinyls to arrive.
  5. I just noticed that on my account page,on U2.com that under the Live Songs of Innocence + Experience section, it now says download 8 tracks (used to be 6), however when I downloaded them, there was still only 6 tracks.... wonder if they're in the process of putting 2 more tracks up for download. ?
  6. Originally posted by Document:I just noticed that on my account page,on U2.com that under the Live Songs of Innocence + Experience section, it now says download 8 tracks (used to be 6), however when I downloaded them, there was still only 6 tracks.... wonder if they're in the process of putting 2 more tracks up for download. ?
    Just downloaded to check, and two more tracks have been released! "the Miracle" and "Love Is All We Have Left"...thanks for the tip, Document.

Dear U2.com: keep these downloads coming, please!
  7. Nice! really, they might as well just let us download the whole thing...
  8. Great, I just got them!!!
  9. Miracle sounds great.
  10. Thanks for the heads up
  11. The tracks are already indexed (Miracle is CD1, track 1, Lights of Home CD 2 track 3 e.g.) - is this new?
  12. Originally posted by Papo:The tracks are already indexed (Miracle is CD1, track 1, Lights of Home CD 2 track 3 e.g.) - is this new?
    U2.com released that info this past week