1. How easy could it be 23 songs on a double cd. Springsteen fans have a show once a month, the 2014 tour and The River tour every show!!
    To my opinion the band members are als responsible for this joke. I don't care about artwork or whatever. I want U2 live music

2. We realized with our vision we should have sent the gift out earlier.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    If we had the tracks in July when they claimed they were ready I honestly could have accepted your explanations above along with the wait for the physical item but not to give us all the downloads when there appears to be nothing in the way of that combined with everything else it just isn’t good enough. Thank you though for giving us some ideas as to what could be the issues regarding the physical items delay, you’ve genuinely given us more detail in one post (and not getting paid for it) than the u2.com team have given us in the months since it was late.
    LOL, good point about the tracks & downloads, I was focused on the physical gift and I completely glossed over that! FYI, I'm not currently a U2.com member...was considering signing up just because there's a Toronto song on the set. What was the actual announcement date of the gift?
  4. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    LOL, good point about the tracks & downloads, I was focused on the physical gift and I completely glossed over that! FYI, I'm not currently a U2.com member...was considering signing up just because there's a Toronto song on the set. What was the actual announcement date of the gift?
    They originally announced it in November last year. Said back then we’d be getting downloads regularly from January til dispatch and that they would start shipping in the spring. They managed to be late with there first set of downloads didn’t get them til the end of February.
  5. It’s obviously all part of a plan to have subs receive their gift right around the time that they make the announcement for next year’s gift.
  6. Originally posted by u2roolz:It’s obviously all part of a plan to have subs receive their gift right around the time that they make the announcement for next year’s gift.
    There is a certain logic to that....
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    They originally announced it in November last year. Said back then we’d be getting downloads regularly from January til dispatch and that they would start shipping in the spring. They managed to be late with there first set of downloads didn’t get them til the end of February.
    Yikes....that's quite the delay. As I said before, silence can be deafening.
  8. Their retail / marketing is the worst ever, pathetic!
  9. Just checked my email, says mine has shipped!!
  10. This gift was announced 11 months and 5 days ago.