1. Originally posted by u2roolz:It’s obviously all part of a plan to have subs receive their gift right around the time that they make the announcement for next year’s gift.

Conversely, they realise they can't ask people to renew or announce a gift for 2020 when they haven't sent out the 2019 gift. With no tour and peed off fans, they could face a significant drop in renewals so they needed to get a move on.
  2. In the end rather than being excited or grateful about the live tracks the majority of the people posting here are angry and disappointed. Nearly a year after the announcement, a third of the tracks still aren’t available to download which adds to the feeling that the folks managing the fan site are inept and the band doesn’t give a shit. If their goal is to be the greatest band in the world, this isn’t how you do that.
  3. They should give us a free CD player. I haven’t had one in 9 years.
  4. They are obviously waiting for a United promotional campaign at the beginning of November.
  5. Yeah I actually have no way to play the discs when they do arrive. My new car doesnt have a cd player and i got rid of my component years ago when I moved.
  6. Originally posted by unclejosh:Yeah I actually have no way to play the discs when they do arrive. My new car doesnt have a cd player and i got rid of my component years ago when I moved.
    So it will be worth more on Ebay when sealed.
  7. Shipping 2020
  8. Anyone want to speculate on what next year's gift is?
  9. Something to do with the JT 2019 tour. Live recording from a place they've never played or a photo book etc
  10. They’ll give everyone seeds to grow their own Joshua Tree