1. I just resubscribed! I’m looking forward to this!
  2. Must be saving AB show for the 30th box set
  3. If they cut Red Flag Day then it shall fit
  4. Really happy with this, more officially released live material always the way to go.
  5. I really hope they don't. This is a cool gift, but the CD is pretty laughable. With the resurgence of vinyl, most people are probably liable to have a record player over a CD player. Luckily my car has one.
  6. I think there is a solid chance two songs are cut. CDs can hold max 80 min. The version someone posted a couple of years ago adding in the Mixlr of Red Flag Day runs 87 min. The CD will probably come with 1-3 less tracks and we will get “bonus downloads” would be my guess.
  7. Originally posted by dssmansv:I think there is a solid chance two songs are cut. CDs can hold max 80 min. The version someone posted a couple of years ago adding in the Mixlr of Red Flag Day runs 87 min. The CD will probably come with 1-3 less tracks and we will get “bonus downloads” would be my guess.
    It was 83 minutes without Red Flag Day but there was a few gaps in there that could be edited out. I think it will just be the full show minus Red Flag Day again like the broadcast , maybe Red Flag Day could be a bonus track.
  8. It’s a cd so 72/75 mins max, older players have difficulties with 80 mins. So just cut red flag day and love is bigger (and all because of you and every breaking wave). Those songs keep the pace out.
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:It’s a cd so 72/75 mins max, older players have difficulties with 80 mins. So just cut red flag day and love is bigger (and all because of you and every breaking wave). Those songs keep the pace out.
    No, libtaiiw was great live.
  10. I know they won’t but they could cut elevation. At least recently we’ve had the version with the influx intro this was just a standard version of the song no need for it to be included.
  11. I'd sacrifice Get Out of Your Own Way and American Soul