1. The Fly on the Vertigo tour deserves some recognition. I feel they really nailed it. Especially on the later part of the tour (Sth America / 5th leg)

2. I'm surprised he got that aggressive tone on The Fly 05 from that little acoustic Line 6 700 Variax.
  3. Originally posted by colbourne25:The Fly on the Vertigo tour deserves some recognition. I feel they really nailed it. Especially on the later part of the tour (Sth America / 5th leg)
    It would be pretty cool actually to get a vertigo tour performance of the fly from a show that’s never had anything released from it before. Something random, that could be possible.
  4. The more we talk about this the more I’m disappointed it’s not two discs. I was really hoping for a performance of each song from the ZooTV tour but would also love a collection of post-1993 live renditions!
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:The more we talk about this the more I’m disappointed it’s not two discs. I was really hoping for a performance of each song from the ZooTV tour but would also love a collection of post-1993 live renditions!
    I’m the same as well. I was excited when it said 2cd then a bit annoyed when I seen it was 1cd then came round to that and now with all this chat I definitely see the potential of a zoo tv cd of the album live and as you say a post zoo tv cd as well. Plenty of great options to have had 2 cd’s. But I’m still keeping the bar set at just wanting previously unreleased versions, if they do that it will be job done.
  6. Before it changed to one cd I was thinking the second disc would be the Zooropa songs performed over the last 30 years
  7. Only Some Days Are Better Than Others has not been played live from Zooropa.

A great gift would be

A Achtung Baby 92/93 Live
    B Zooropa Live

Bonus Downloads
    Achtung Baby Post - 93 - 2019
  8. Yeah, would’ve been cool if they did something similar to what they did with Gloria RSD. Live ZOO TV version then a live post-93 version.

Everything from now until the release is all speculation. Expect the worst, hope for something amazing.
  9. Originally posted by miryclay:Only Some Days Are Better Than Others has not been played live from Zooropa.

A great gift would be

B Zooropa Live

Bonus Downloads
    That’d be pretty good!
  10. Originally posted by miryclay:Only Some Days Are Better Than Others has not been played live from Zooropa.

A great gift would be

B Zooropa Live

Bonus Downloads
    Interesting idea. Maybe some of the downloads won’t be on the actual CD. They did this with U22 (Unknown Caller) and FTGU (five songs).
  11. What were the 5 songs for FTGU?
  12. Spanish Eyes, NLOTH, Desire, Angel of Harlem, and Pride