1. After the annoumcement today that songs are replaced on the SOS album, maybe this years gift are the 'lost' songs of surrender??
  2. That would be good but I don't think they have ever done a 'current' project with a 'legacy' project for u2.com gifts.
  3. Originally posted by miryclay:That would be good but I don't think they have ever done a 'current' project with a 'legacy' project for u2.com gifts.
    Once has to be the first time 😁
  4. Its actually a cool idea. Don't we have twelve stray tracks from SOS?
  5. Makes a lot of sense.
  6. Originally posted by vegasmad:I had the issue with my subscription about to expire and was told that I would still be eligible for the 2023 gift once announced. They did say that I might receive a second 2022 gift due to the crossover! Hope this helps others who are due to renew.

I used to renew in November and regularly faced this problem until a few years back when they extended membership to the end of January to avoid a possible duplication of gift. Now here we are in 2023 and the same situation exists again where they are promising me the 2022 gift if I'm one of the first to renew in 2023.
  7. So frustrating my account still says in progress. I renewed just for this gift on 1/13/22.
  8. Finally logged on to my account and I'm seeing that 2/28/23 date.

Oh well, good things come to those who wait, right?
  9. Most of us did. Hopefully the next one won’t take this long