1. Just received subsrcipton gift today - Tampa, FL
  2. Email received overnight to say the carrier pigeon is on its way to Australia with the gift. Now let’s see which gets here first AB30Live or SOS40
  3. Anyone else lose their “order” on the U2.com site today? Mine has been there showing 2/28/23 but now the link is completely gone on the Account Info tab.
  4. Mine has “shipped” but if you use the tracking number ups just says “waiting for order information”. So just the tracking number created so far.
  5. Mine arrived this Thursday here in Greece. Also received a copy of last year's subscribers' gift, probably because it was my first time subscribing. No change in the order status though, if anyone's wondering.
  6. I’m still waiting in Florida. When I renewed my subscription in January 2022, I got a second copy of last year’s gift. I renewed for this year in December. Wonder if I’ll get two of this year’s also?

I’ve been listening to the downloads and am curious, what is the missing track 13?
  7. Originally posted by tbirdgnv:I’m still waiting in Florida. When I renewed my subscription in January 2022, I got a second copy of last year’s gift. I renewed for this year in December. Wonder if I’ll get two of this year’s also?

I’ve been listening to the downloads and am curious, what is the missing track 13?
    Just a MacPhisto speech.
  8. I might pay the extra and get the new gift this year and this one.
  9. Still waiting in Ontario. It says it has shipped.
  10. My package showed up last night outside my door which means it was delivered to the wrong mailbox and someone in my building got it. No clue who though. But at least it finally came. Very happy.

Hopefully this year's gift will be a full live show. Don't even care what year but that is all I want from these "gifts".
  11. Originally posted by unclejosh:My package showed up last night outside my door which means it was delivered to the wrong mailbox and someone in my building got it. No clue who though. But at least it finally came. Very happy.

Hopefully this year's gift will be a full live show. Don't even care what year but that is all I want from these "gifts".
    That’s what I’m hoping for!