1. I have a feeling we are going to find out what the new gift is today.
  2. Before the end of the week I would say at least.
  3. Hopefully because I just received my 30 day remaining email
  4. Well this sucks. So my tracking number provided on my "gift" said it was delivered today in my mailbox at 2:00PM. Of course no package in my mailbox or anywhere around it. So either it was stolen out of my locked mailbox without any signs of break in or they delivered to the wrong address. I was so excited too.
  5. When was this Achtung Baby gift announced, does anyone remember?
  6. January 13, 2022 per that page.
  7. I’m guessing we won’t get a 2023 fan club gift announcement for quite awhile, my membership has been extended to May 24th, why? I renewed January 13 2022, with SOS and the fact that many have not received AB 30th live yet, it would get lost right now
  8. So has anyone else had issues with the package saying it was delivered but wasn't? Do I have any options?
  9. Of course you have options. Get in touch with u2.com and tell them what happened, make sure they have the correct address for you and tell them to send it again.
  10. Originally posted by caruso65:I’m guessing we won’t get a 2023 fan club gift announcement for quite awhile, my membership has been extended to May 24th, why? I renewed January 13 2022, with SOS and the fact that many have not received AB 30th live yet, it would get lost right now
    Mine hasn’t changed. Still the end of March.

Did you normally resub around May? Because if you subscribed in January they just tack on a year to whatever your previous date is. It’s not one year from the day you subscribe…
  11. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Mine hasn’t changed. Still the end of March.

Did you normally resub around May? Because if you subscribed in January they just tack on a year to whatever your previous date is. It’s not one year from the day you subscribe…
    Start of March for me, hopefully means there isn’t too much of a delay in announcing a new gift.