1. Yay, 2022 gift finally arrived in Sydney 😊
  2. Any news on the 2023 subscription?
    Mine is up this month.. already got the reminder but theres only the option with last years gift...
  3. kinda surprised of the MacPhisto speech they picked for the bonus track. Only because the audio quality doesn't sound perfect. It sounds like he's speaking too close to the mircophone at some points. Guess they just liked the message of it
  4. Still wish it had been a proper song and not the speech, but overall I liked the collection of songs. Loved the ZooTV ones, I really hope they release an entire show mixed like that
  5. Really starting to think this years subscribers gift will be more reworked songs not included on SOS. They’re asking on u2.com which 1 song we’re looking forward to and what are we sad they missed out, it’s that 2nd part that has me thinking there’s more to come, why ask that on a fan site if they weren’t going to come out and say ‘well look what else we’ve got reworked’. Angel of Harlem was performed for the Disney plus show but not on SOS and I’m sure AJ from u2songs has mentioned hearing at least 1 song that was reworked but not on SOS.
  6. Originally posted by Unodostres123:Really starting to think this years subscribers gift will be more reworked songs not included on SOS. They’re asking on u2.com which 1 song we’re looking forward to and what are we sad they missed out, it’s that 2nd part that has me thinking there’s more to come, why ask that on a fan site if they weren’t going to come out and say ‘well look what else we’ve got reworked’. Angel of Harlem was performed for the Disney plus show but not on SOS and I’m sure AJ from u2songs has mentioned hearing at least 1 song that was reworked but not on SOS.
    Oh hope no more SOS, but you might be right.
  7. Originally posted by Unodostres123:Really starting to think this years subscribers gift will be more reworked songs not included on SOS. They’re asking on u2.com which 1 song we’re looking forward to and what are we sad they missed out, it’s that 2nd part that has me thinking there’s more to come, why ask that on a fan site if they weren’t going to come out and say ‘well look what else we’ve got reworked’. Angel of Harlem was performed for the Disney plus show but not on SOS and I’m sure AJ from u2songs has mentioned hearing at least 1 song that was reworked but not on SOS.

no
    just no
  8. I hope I’m wrong but I’ve a feeling that’s what it will be.
  9. Maybe that “lounge” NYD was the real thing!
  10. someone said that earlier 😁😁