1. How good would this be.

We'd get the same clips that were on the Video and maybe we could some of the other clips from that era like:

Gloria
    A Sort Of Homecoming
    Bad (1985 version)
    Two Hearts Beat As One

Maybe some little bonus footage too.

One day...
  2. I'm not sure we'l see it, at least not for a very very long time. We already have it on video then quite a few are repeated on U218. To me it doesn't really matter as I only watch a few U2 videos. I'd much rather have the Red Rocks DVD or a new album. No more re-releases please.
  3. I also would love to see them re release the 80's video's collection, perhaps even throw in a few rare gems, such as A Celebration, Night & Day, Christmas [Baby Please Come Home], maybe even a few old live tv performances from Top Of The pops, the early performances such as Street Missions etc.

4. It's quite on the top of my U2 want list, it's a shame that the brilliant video for AIWIY is still only available on VHS. They have to release this DVD if only for this. But of yourse a full video coverage of 80's U2 would be nice. We will get it one day, you'll see...
  5. Probabaly at some stage but it's hardly a priority release for them.
  6. I forgot about A Celebration...and those red pants!!!

Under A Blood Red Sky would be great too but a new album would be even better.
  7. I don't think we'll see it ever... Why not tryin eMule and after a little editing with any software to include that songs?
  8. Originally posted by cookomanI forgot about A Celebration...and those red pants!!!

Classic

Seriously, it would be great, especially for The Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill in Tempe and some others
  9. I HAVE IT! IT MAY NOT BE A BOOTLEG DVD BECASUE IT SAYS WARNER BROTHERS INC - MADE IN GERMANY THROUGH - my friend got for me in Mexico for me as a present, it has the same cover from 80-90 and this is the video list -
    Pride (Dublin one with kids - Black and white)
    New Years Day
    With or without you
    ISHFWILF
    Sunday bloody sunday (RedRocks Version)
    Bad - (from live footage with cd version)
    WTHSHNN
    I Will Follow
    Sweetest Thing
    Desire
    When Love Comes to Town
    ANgel of Harlem
    All I Want is you
    ONe Tree Hill (Rattle & Hum Outtake)

10. Originally posted by U2lover156I HAVE IT! IT MAY NOT BE A BOOTLEG DVD BECASUE IT SAYS WARNER BROTHERS INC - MADE IN GERMANY THROUGH -

Certainly a bootleg, converted from the VHS or the Japanese VCD.
  11. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Certainly a bootleg, converted from the VHS or the Japanese VCD.

does this meen it can be shared here
  12. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]

does this meen it can be shared here

Good question!!

I doubt it as it's an illegal copy of an official product. Shame though