1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yep.

So far I've listened to Liberation and Ghosts and I'm happy with it. I'm afraid I won't be digging Halloween as much as everyone else, and I already know I'm going to cry with Verona. Only Euphoria and WAFF left as surprises, but so far it's already better than Drones, Simulation Theory and probably The 2nd Law too.
    It's a good album, loving Verona!
  2. Very excited to finally listen after all the good buzz so far. Must. Stay. Strong.

Can't say I'm enthused with their UK tour dates for 2023...I was really hoping they'd tour arenas later this year and keep up the momentum but ah well. Thinking of going for Plymouth tickets and making a holiday out of it.
  3. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Very excited to finally listen after all the good buzz so far. Must. Stay. Strong.

Can't say I'm enthused with their UK tour dates for 2023...I was really hoping they'd tour arenas later this year and keep up the momentum but ah well. Thinking of going for Plymouth tickets and making a holiday out of it.
    The whole tour itinerary is a bit of a mess honestly. Releasing the album now and supporting it with literally 2 festivals and 4 theatre shows in late October? WTF.
  4. It's a very good album. Much better than Simulation Theory and Drones, probably better than The 2nd Law and possibly better than The Resistance too, but time will tell. It feels a bit short though, just 37 minutes? But I really really like it. Only track I can't stand right now is Halloween, even Compliance has grown on me since it was released.

Don't get me started on Verona First time I cry upon first listen of a Muse track, it had only happened with U2 before. In my case I have personals reasons for it ( https://u2start.com/topic/by-post/968495/ ) but I've seen many people saying the same on Twitter. What a beautiful song
  5. Verona
    Liberation
    Halloween
    Euphoria

Are my favorite tracks
  6. I feel like it has a collection of good songs but I'm trying to find what's the theme . Ghost is definitely the track skipper, including WotP
  7. One of the most stress-free pre-sales I've ever had. Not a fan of the queue Ticketmaster make you sit through (I'm in a gargantuan one for Coldplay right now) but managed to get in after a few minutes and standing tickets were all still easily available. Plymouth will be gig number 22

Just waiting to finally hear the album now!
  8. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:One of the most stress-free pre-sales I've ever had. Not a fan of the queue Ticketmaster make you sit through (I'm in a gargantuan one for Coldplay right now) but managed to get in after a few minutes and standing tickets were all still easily available. Plymouth will be gig number 22

Just waiting to finally hear the album now!
    Oh wow, 22! Congrats That Plymouth show tempts me really badly, it's close to a "home gig" for them and those are always special. Also the smaller stadium and city are really appealing. How much were the standing tickets btw?
  9. Just got tickets for the Milton Keynes show - not quite up to 22 gigs yet, only the 4th time seeing them live for me

Particularly excited by this date because Royal Blood are the support act and I've become a massive fan since seeing them live at the O2 earlier this year
  10. Verona is amazing
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh wow, 22! Congrats That Plymouth show tempts me really badly, it's close to a "home gig" for them and those are always special. Also the smaller stadium and city are really appealing. How much were the standing tickets btw?
    Thank you! I'm feeling this will be a great tour with (hopefully) a bit more rotation after the enjoyable but almost completely static ST stadium run (didn't help that I thought the album itself was pretty weak).

Yeah that was my thinking, nice little semi-homecoming gig for them! The tickets were something like £77 each but will the fees Ticketmaster throw in it came to about £86 each. Daylight robbery!
  12. Oh man. I can’t with this one. This is one of the worst albums I’ve ever listened to. That Halloween song is embarrassing. My issue is it sounds like a parody, like an AI produced muse album. Thankfully I still have the first 4.5 albums.