1. Well at least ts a relief for me, too know I might still have a chance too see them perform live
    I know their fans who seen them for years
    But for someone that still hasnt, it feels good to know the luck hasnt run out yet...hopefully that is lol

2. I don't really know what to think about this. Of course it is great that I get to see U2 live but I am concerned. The last two albums didn't do it for me at all. I never listen to them nowadays. Sure, there are som good live tunes but honestly - one more HTDAAB and I think they should quit while they're still somewhere near the top. I'll never stop listen to their '80s and '90s work but guys, please, stop in time while you're still considered relevant.
  3. Originally posted by feffutI don't really know what tho think about this. Of course it is great that I get to see U2 live but I am concerned. The last two albums didn't do it for me at all. I never listen to them nowadays. Sure, there are som good live tunes but honestly - one more HTDAAB and I think they should quit while they're still somewhere near the top. I'll never stop listen to their '80s and '90s work but guys, please, stop in time while you're still considered relevant.

Amen.

The next album will show if they still have some creativity left or if it's time to go.
  4. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Amen.

The next album will show if they still have some creativity left or if it's time to go.

Theirs truth 2 that yes
  5. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Amen.

i agree with you.....but i'm still hoping it's not their time to go.....not just now.... i really hope they can manage to do great music....the breathtaking kind of music!!!
    all we need is a new album!!! an ecstatic one! but definitely a new album!!! which equals to new music..... and i'm longing for new music for too much time!
  6. Originally posted by snitch[..]

i agree with you.....but i'm still hoping it's not their time to go.....not just now.... i really hope they can manage to do great music....the breathtaking kind of music!!!
    all we need is a new album!!! an ecstatic one! but definitely a new album!!! which equals to new music..... and i'm longing for new music for too much time!

It shud be quite interesting too see what this new album will bring
  7. Originally posted by Xayide29[..]

It shud be quite interesting too see what this new album will bring

definitely......cause we really don't know what to expect! every tidbit of information that came out was unconclusive... but they're working again with brian eno and daniel lanois, and i prefer to take it as really good news! for the sake of the old times, i guess.....
  8. Originally posted by snitch[..]

definitely......cause we really don't know what to expect! every tidbit of information that came out was unconclusive... but they're working again with brian eno and daniel lanois, and i prefer to take it as really good news! for the sake of the old times, i guess.....

Yes, their great producers
    Im still quite impressed, how they managed to keep things soo quiet
    Their not much we´ve been given, but I think I prefer it that way
  9. Originally posted by Xayide29[..]

Yes, their great producers
    Im still quite impressed, how they managed to keep things soo quiet
    Their not much we´ve been given, but I think I prefer it that way

yeah!! i see it as they're really trying to do something worth listening! i picture them working very hard.... and keeping things so quiet, it wouldn't be so much pressure for them! it's a kind of defence....
    and if they're really working hard, i prefer them to keep quiet about it too!
  10. As for the article critics will be critics. I am very curious about how the whole Live Nation deal will pan out. I was just saying to my wife I thought they were going to be awfully "long in the tooth" in ten years.
  11. Originally posted by snitch[..]

yeah!! i see it as they're really trying to do something worth listening! i picture them working very hard.... and keeping things so quiet, it wouldn't be so much pressure for them! it's a kind of defence....
    and if they're really working hard, i prefer them to keep quiet about it too!

Haha they better
    IWe dont settle for any less then a "killer" lol
  12. Originally posted by bcgdAs for the article critics will be critics. I am very curious about how the whole Live Nation deal will pan out. I was just saying to my wife I thought they were going to be awfully "long in the tooth" in ten years.

Yes, thats another thing thats interesting