1. Originally posted by Ali709Great job harry...you've made the place much more alive than it was...

HEY! You two! ...I might have gotten old, but I'm still a policeman!! I'm watching you!

2. Just wanna say cheers one and all for the congrats. etc, may only be a small thing in the grand scheme of things but kind words mean a lot

Hope to be around here for a long time yet...like I say, my goal is to become Remy mark 2 lol

Originally posted by markp91You probaply also know a boy called Trashcan, don't you?
    Congrats mate

Quiet you lol...
  3. Thought you were cutting down on the 'lol' ??

LOL....
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisThought you were cutting down on the 'lol' ??

LOL....

I was using it as a noun you see, I could have said "Quiet you, Mark" but I decided that to refer to him as a "lol" would catch you all out...
  5. Maybe once Harry reaches 5,000 we can all chip in and buy him the Slane DVD

Did I just bring that up again?
  6. Originally posted by haytrainMaybe once Harry reaches 5,000 we can all chip in and buy him the Slane DVD

Did I just bring that up again?

Yes

(lol!)
  7. Party time!
  8. Originally posted by haytrainMaybe once Harry reaches 5,000 we can all chip in and buy him the Slane DVD

Not a bad idea.
  9. I dont have it either. I just watch the damn thin on youtube.
  10. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I dont have it either. I just watch the damn thin on youtube.

DVD = Youtube

11. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

I was using it as a noun you see, I could have said "Quiet you, Mark" but I decided that to refer to him as a "lol" would catch you all out...

Very clever damn you...

PS

Nice new avatar
  12. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I dont have it either. I just watch the damn thin on youtube.

Yeah, but it's just not the same!
    Congrats to you though Harry!