Nice new avatar

Indeed..good avatar Harry, didn't recognise you...in the first place
  2. Congrats Harry!
  3. Congrats
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Very clever damn you...

PS

Nice new avatar

Aha, indeed, again, another way to catch everyone out lol it's amazing how much we associate just by the use of different pictures! I may just have to put a picture of my real self on one day and just let you all get used to that instead

Once again, thanks guys
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..] I may just have to put a picture of my real self on one day and just let you all get used to that instead

Would prefer my screen not to crack if it's all the same to you...
  6. Magic number Congrats
  7. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
    even I heard it!!
  8. good job man!! 1000 is a lot...

9. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I dont have it either. I just watch the damn thin on youtube.
    Bastard.
  10. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I dont have it either. I just watch the damn thin on youtube.

that's not a possibility my friend!!
    how can you???
    you don't know what you're missing!!!!
  11. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXthat's not a possibility my friend!!
    how can you???
    you don't know what you're missing!!!!
    Very indeed. That scene of Bono singing Wake Up Dead Man straight to his father (with all that ¿smoke?¿fog?¿heat?¿supernatural energy? dropping out from his face) gets me everytime. Seen on a 48 inches screen is fucking great.
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Just as I'd rather it's you with your hand in places I'd rather not mention as you tend to sick animals...

(so tempted to post that picture...but it's had its moment, and I've now got to think of another one...)