1. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Just as I'd rather it's you with your hand in places I'd rather not mention as you tend to sick animals...

(so tempted to post that picture...but it's had it's moment, and I've now got to think of another one...)

2. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

My thoughts entirely. He's sharp this one. Keeps me on my toes
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

My thoughts entirely. He's sharp this one. Keeps me on my toes

I sure you wouldn't want it any other way eh?
  4. I figured I keep my own random mis-titled topic that I used to celebrate breaking the 1000 mark to commemorate my 2000th post!

Cheers to stj0691 for actually reminding me, otherwise I'd have gone over the line without realising I'd broken the white tape! and we can't be having that can we?!
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoyI figured I keep my own random mis-titled topic that I used to celebrate breaking the 1000 mark to commemorate my 2000th post!

Cheers to stj0691 for actually reminding me, otherwise I'd have gone over the line without realising I'd broken the white tape! and we can't be having that can we?!

Good on ya Harry! Here's to another 2000. Hope to see you around for a long time to come.
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoyI figured I keep my own random mis-titled topic that I used to celebrate breaking the 1000 mark to commemorate my 2000th post!

Congrats mate
  7. Well done - you've added a lot of interesting stuff to this forum!
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoyI figured I keep my own random mis-titled topic that I used to celebrate breaking the 1000 mark to commemorate my 2000th post!

9. Congrats.
  10. well done matey
  11. Congrats Harry!
  12. way to go man!