1. Congrats Harry

Very close now....
  2. Originally posted by djrlewisCongrats Harry

Very close now....

Cheers Dan Sorry to sound like a dunce, but close to what lol?
  3. Congrats Harry
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Cheers Dan Sorry to sound like a dunce, but close to what lol?

My post count......
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

My post count......

Ahaa, tis because I am currently of no use in so far as contributions to society are concerned lol. You, on the other hand, do, and hence it's no small wonder why I've got past 4000 lol. On the other hand, you should be more worried about Steve, the lad's racing away
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Ahaa, tis because I am currently of no use in so far as contributions to society are concerned lol. You, on the other hand, do, and hence it's no small wonder why I've got past 4000 lol. On the other hand, you should be more worried about Steve, the lad's racing away

Spam, spam, spam, spam............

7. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Spam, spam, spam, spam............

I'll have you know that every post of mine has an intellectually stimulative quality which cannot be merely passed of as of a spam nature - that's for people like Nick, Mark and Juraj
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I'll have you know that every post of mine has an intellectually stimulative quality which cannot be merely passed of as of a spam nature - that's for people like Nick, Mark and Juraj

the imitation of an 80's advert for cheap foodstuffs was aimed at Steve. Not you
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

the imitation of an 80's advert for cheap foodstuffs was aimed at Steve. Not you

Oh yeah lol.

Once again, I contrive to look foolish without needing anyone else to help
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

SPAM-CLAN POWER!
  11. Originally posted by markp91[..]

SPAM-CLAN POWER!

Nothing to be proud of lol.
  12. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Nothing to be proud of lol.

I'm so pathetic that I'm proud on everything lol....