1. OK harry...are you racing me?!
  2. Originally posted by Ali709OK harry...are you racing me?!

If you think it's a challenge, then I'm all for it
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoyI figured I keep my own random mis-titled topic that I used to celebrate breaking the 1000 mark to commemorate my 2000th post!

Cheers to stj0691 for actually reminding me, otherwise I'd have gone over the line without realising I'd broken the white tape! and we can't be having that can we?!

Thanks for the mention dude, but its no biggie. Its alll about your 2000th post! Here's to another 2000!
  4. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

Thanks for the mention dude, but its no biggie. Its alll about your 2000th post! Here's to another 2000!

Like I said, without you any commemoration would have passed me by!

Cheers to everyone else who's replied aswell, most appreciated
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Like I said, without you any commemoration would have passed me by!

Cheers to everyone else who's replied aswell, most appreciated

It's amazing how in one month a person could amass 1000 more posts. Although I did post 100+ times the other day....
  6. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

It's amazing how in one month a person could amass 1000 more posts. Although I did post 100+ times the other day....

Put it predominantly down to having a half term on my hands, i.e. a week or so off of school and no necessity or obligation to excert myself in anyway, shape or form
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Put it predominantly down to having a half term on my hands, i.e. a week or so off of school and no necessity or obligation to excert myself in anyway, shape or form

You just defined my weekends to the max
  8. Well, I only happened to notice my status change from Native Son to PopMartian, but I'm not gonna open a new unnecessary topic when I've got my own infamous topic here to abuse

Here's a quick headsup to everyone who's made my time here pretty worthwhile - Gerard, Dan, Jeremy, Jeff, Steve, Casper, Johnny, Nate, Ali, Drew, Nicole, Nikki, Alex, Jana, Sam, Remy, Tim, Sergio, Kirsten, Yuri, Kareem and everyone else who I've no doubt forgotten (and ashamedly so)! You're all great and without you guys, there'd be nobody to talk U2 with!

9. Originally posted by WojBhoyWell, I only happened to notice my status change from Native Son to PopMartian, but I'm not gonna open a new unnecessary topic when I've got my own infamous topic here to abuse

Here's a quick headsup to everyone who's made my time here pretty worthwhile - Gerard, Dan, Jeremy, Jeff, Steve, Casper, Johnny, Nate, Ali, Drew, Nicole, Nikki, Alex, Jana, Sam, Remy, Tim, Sergio, Kirsten, Yuri, Kareem and everyone else who I've no doubt forgotten (and ashamedly so)! You're all great and without you guys, there'd be nobody to talk U2 with!

Congrats Harry! Up to 5000!
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoyWell, I only happened to notice my status change from Native Son to PopMartian, but I'm not gonna open a new unnecessary topic when I've got my own infamous topic here to abuse

thanks for the mention dude! congrats on the 4000 posts! Here's to another 4000!
  11. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Congrats Harry! Up to 5000!

Originally posted by stj0691[..]

thanks for the mention dude! congrats on the 4000 posts! Here's to another 4000!

Heh, thanks guys

@ Steve, no worries, but when the hell did you become a PopMartian?! Either I've forgotten or it totally passed me by, but that said I've not been on here in earnest for a fair few days and we all know how quickly it takes you to post a couple hundred comments lol...
  12. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    [..]
    Heh, thanks guys

@ Steve, no worries, but when the hell did you become a PopMartian?! Either I've forgotten or it totally passed me by, but that said I've not been on here in earnest for a fair few days and we all know how quickly it takes you to post a couple hundred comments lol...

a while ago... i opened a topic lol.