1. Bought them before the Covid hit and things got scarce. Have a third one that’s the same size for storing the rest of the U2 stuff out of view of the cameras. Magazines, newspapers and books about the music industry in general. As well as my Inhaler and Mother Records collections.
  2. Your shrine is well designed and thought out.
  3. Originally posted by miryclay:Great collection n' all but where do you get your all of those Ikea Kallax? They have been sold out for months here in Ontario and I am on a waiting list.

So 2023 Ikea furniture is harder to find than some 1979 U2-3 or whatever ;P
    Good luck with hunting! Aaron's room is like a ultimate U2 shire!
  4. Brilliant stuff U2W1 and many congratulations on 1/40 !!!
  5. @u2wanderer1 : when will we be able to buy your Book ??
  6. @u2wanderer1 great interview, and congrats on your collection and dedication from the beginning. Also, this interview is a great reference whenever my wife & kids say I obsess too much over anything U2 related. I can always say, hey I could be worse (better?)
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:Nice segment Wanderer. I'm looking forward to the 5 hour YouTube video where you show and explain your collection in full

That would be awesome! Grab something from the shelve, show it well and talk about it. Like the guy who does the Kinder egg YouTube. We will be hooked (with u2 music in background)
  8. @u2wanderer1 nobody deserves the praise more, happy for you! Thank you for being you!
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]

That would be awesome! Grab something from the shelve, show it well and talk about it. Like the guy who does the Kinder egg YouTube. We will be hooked (with u2 music in background)
    One episode a month highlighting an object. You could call the series "The Wanderer" or something.
  10. The original release date was March 23. It’s now listed at a few shops for preorder but I’m waiting for the publisher and Amazon to list it before I spend too much time sharing links. Would like to give some choices for people buying. There may be a delay which is another reason I’ve been holding off.

I wrote it in 2021 - the publisher approached me at Easter and I finished it on Christmas Eve. Finished it as Your Song Saved My Life came out. Yes, Songs of Surrender is mentioned. So it won’t be out of date right away.

I’ll pop up with some links when it’s all set.
  11. Awesome, thanks !
  12. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Haha. The first title for the website was “Aaron’s U2 Cave” way back in 1995.

Thanks for the kind words all.

The full answer to the #1 fan question got cut off. Continued to talk about how there is always someone with more records, or who has met the band more often or has seen more shows. The important thing is we all found our way to the same spot, being a fan. We all got our start somewhere. Little too long for TV I suppose.

Awesome stuff! Congrats! Love seeing this on CTV Atlantic as a maritimer myself!