1. Hannah Montana 3D movie is being release in August - maybe there's hope for a 3D version to be released on DVD???

2. Maybe it will be just a regular, non 3D version, like a regular concert DVD
  3. anything is possiible
  4. Originally posted by YogiI repeat: it's impossible to release U23D on DVD. Or blue-ray or even floppy dics. : )))

According to the guy [older guy filming the crowd shots at the first Melbourne concert who helped film movies such as Close Encounters etc] was saying this will definately be released on DVD about 6 months or so after the Cinema release.

5. Originally posted by Stu[..]

According to the guy [older guy filming the crowd shots at the first Melbourne concert who helped film movies such as Close Encounters etc] was saying this will definately be released on DVD about 6 months or so after the Cinema release.

I hope so! I'll get it in any form I can get!
  6. Originally posted by Stu[..]

great way to fuck up a great viewing experience
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

great way to fuck up a great viewing experience

by putting it on dvd? what's wrong with wanting to watch it again and again and again. i dont give a fuck what dimension it's in i just want to watch it again and again and again
  8. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

by putting it on dvd? what's wrong with wanting to watch it again and again and again. i dont give a fuck what dimension it's in i just want to watch it again and again and again

because on a standard DVD on a normal television it isn't gonna be all that great. Too short, the performances weren't all that great, some shots just look stupid when not in 3D, the sound won't be great, editing mistakes. . . . . . . .
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

because on a standard DVD on a normal television it isn't gonna be all that great. Too short, the performances weren't all that great, some shots just look stupid when not in 3D, the sound won't be great, editing mistakes. . . . . . . .

ah bollocks, the 3D didn't make the movie great, U2 did, the 3D was just A LOT of icing on the cake, the closest thing to seeing them live, i think it will be great anyway
  10. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

ah bollocks, the 3D didn't make the movie great, U2 did, the 3D was just A LOT of icing on the cake, the closest thing to seeing them live, i think it will be great anyway

the 3D, the audio and the crowd were the only positives. Bono's voice was weak and that brings the whole show down.

To say that the 3D aspect of a 3D movie is only the icing on the cake then that to me is utter bollocks.

A short, incomplete, ordinary show from a tour that we already have the Milan DVD (very similar in aspects) is not going to be great. Hold off until we all have 3D TV's and projectors in the back room then bring it out.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the 3D, the audio and the crowd were the only positives. Bono's voice was weak and that brings the whole show down.

To say that the 3D aspect of a 3D movie is only the icing on the cake then that to me is utter bollocks.

A short, incomplete, ordinary show from a tour that we already have the Milan DVD (very similar in aspects) is not going to be great. Hold off until we all have 3D TV's and projectors in the back room then bring it out.

Is it better than the Argentina broadcast, with camera work quality and sound?
  12. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

Is it better than the Argentina broadcast, with camera work quality and sound?

The camera work won't translate into a great watch in non 3D. Some of the close ups looks un-natural, to many shot switches, lay overs and fades. I think a soundtrack release would be better than a DVD release. The sound on Buenos Aires is weak and lacks bass.

Download the link in the topic below for a decent quality 2D snippet of U2:3D and sample it yourself.

http://www.u2start.com/topic/3333/