1. Slane in 3D would have been IT..
  2. Technology questions aside. What about the glasses. Would you have to keep passing them back and forth with your friend? Buy them separately? And if you just release it in 2D, who cares? I'm down with remasters, and 29 greatest hits albums, but ANOTHER Veritgo DVD. I'll pass.
  3. bump
  4. just to say the movie is great ....

and bono is intense playing drums
  5. actually i think it will be for u2.com subsribers only... if it were not they would already release it i think
  6. Originally posted by diederactually i think it will be for u2.com subsribers only... if it were not they would already release it i think

well, let's hope for it -- so the 40 dollars would finally be worth for something...
  7. Bono has said that there would not be a DVD release of U2:3D.

Does this mean DEFINITELY not? Maybe not. But I wouldn't hold your breath.

I wonder if those that complain about U2.com membership fees will change their tune when/if those who've kept their memberships up for over 12 mos get pre-sale ticking? Time will tell...
  8. I think every U2 fan really really wants the songs from U23D to add to their collection. On dvd or cd. So the boys would really please us if they will release it
  9. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979
    I wonder if those that complain about U2.com membership fees will change their tune when/if those who've kept their memberships up for over 12 mos get pre-sale ticking? Time will tell...

I'm the last one to complain, mate been a member for several years now and not about to leave
  10. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

I'm the last one to complain, mate been a member for several years now and not about to leave

+1 been a member for 2 years.
  11. The U23D songs is just material being sticked together. I want pure performances, raw and untouched.

I'm back from a short vacation btw, glad to 'see' you all again