1. Maybe A CD Of the soundtrack of the movie to the paid members of U2,com
  2. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

my friend has a KISS dvd that is in 3D, he just uses special glasses and it works fine. I'm sure there might be a difference in the technology for U23D but I'm sure it's possible, and if it's not I'm sure it will be soon

In 10 years, maybe. : )) And when it will be available, it will be expensive as hell, so...

That Kiss 3D DVD is in "old" 3D people could watch even back in 50-ties in cinemas.

This new 3D is taped with 3D cameras and to watch it you need 3D projectors...

3. Why would you want to reduce the technology to poor-quality CRT, plasma or LCD televisions? It makes no sense, as much as I'd like to see it again. As well, the production costs of selling those DLP sets is more than you want to put down on anything - and how do we know any more 3D movies are coming out soon? The only three most recent concert films I've seen or have been advertised were U23D, Shine A Light and Hannah Montanah.

http://product.samsung.com/dlp3d/accessories.html
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsWhy would you want to reduce the technology to poor-quality CRT, plasma or LCD televisions? It makes no sense, as much as I'd like to see it again. As well, the production costs of selling those DLP sets is more than you want to put down on anything - and how do we know any more 3D movies are coming out soon? The only three most recent concert films I've seen or have been advertised were U23D, Shine A Light and Hannah Montanah.

http://product.samsung.com/dlp3d/accessories.html

and shine a light is being released too, so there's a possibility we could see U23D on shelves (crosses fingers and prays for release). Or could it be the next U2.com gift? Then again I got an email saying something from Zoo TV is next (I saw some strange vid on U2.com that promoted Zoo TV). Please release an indoor show, they are the best!!!!!!!!!
  5. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

and shine a light is being released too, so there's a possibility we could see U23D on shelves (crosses fingers and prays for release). Or could it be the next U2.com gift? Then again I got an email saying something from Zoo TV is next (I saw some strange vid on U2.com that promoted Zoo TV). Please release an indoor show, they are the best!!!!!!!!!

That's odd, because on November 20 2006, the ZooTV Live CD was released on U2.com.

So Shine A Light DVD is coming? Absolutely I can't wait for that. But I reckon it's just the standard version - that's the one I saw.
  6. Originally posted by stj0691[..]

STOCKHOLM! 11-06-1992...

One of U2's finest moments...
  7. I don't mind what will be next for U2 subscriber's, I will resubscribe no matter what. BUT they have to release U2 3D, if not on DVD, than on CD
  8. I repeat: it's impossible to release U23D on DVD. Or blue-ray or even floppy dics. : )))
  9. Originally posted by YogiI repeat: it's impossible to release U23D on DVD. Or blue-ray or even floppy dics. : )))

Aww, darn it! I dug my old floppy drive out just for this!
  10. I can't see it working on DVD, myself...
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

That's odd, because on November 20 2006, the ZooTV Live CD was released on U2.com.

So Shine A Light DVD is coming? Absolutely I can't wait for that. But I reckon it's just the standard version - that's the one I saw.

never mind, it's refering to ZOO2Live, which is Sydney.

The link to the video:

http://www.u2.com/videopage.html

funny how it's NO LONGER AVAILABLE to re (Achtung writing, anyone?)

12. Shine A Light wasnt released in 3D tho it was in IMAX.. but yea i doubt we will ever see a U2 3D DVD. im hoping for the soundtrack!