1. I tried my best to avoid live tracks. Which ones would you say fit into the categories above, then?

Edit: The original list has had all official tracks removed; only those that have leaked will be included.
  2. In Cold Blood from Zooropa sessions later bacame a part of a certain Numb remix I reckon
  3. What about that leak some kid had on youtube that got taken down soon as it was placed up.
    Sounded an awful lot like Edge.

4. When was that? There was some kid shortly before the release of NLOTH that made some Edge-alike music himself, confusing many. Was funny, but not a leak.
  5. Originally posted by noiseless:[..]

When was that? There was some kid shortly before the release of NLOTH that made some Edge-alike music himself, confusing many. Was funny, but not a leak.

that youtube themselves removed?
  6. Hi all!

This is the most definitive thread i've ever seen of these demos. Is there not one big pool we can download all the tracks from? Even if the era's are split into different downloads? Please make my day and say there is a RS of this? I've trawled through the site and gotten as many demos as i can but some are just not there.

eg
    Tell Them The Story
    Heartland storm
    Tokyo
    Prisoner of Love
    Jesus drove me

there's a load of them i haven't heard. Where would one find such things?

Thanks
  7. Originally posted by ahaband:Hi all!

This is the most definitive thread i've ever seen of these demos. Is there not one big pool we can download all the tracks from? Even if the era's are split into different downloads? Please make my day and say there is a RS of this? I've trawled through the site and gotten as many demos as i can but some are just not there.

eg
    Tell Them The Story
    Heartland storm
    Tokyo
    Prisoner of Love
    Jesus drove me

there's a load of them i haven't heard. Where would one find such things?

Thanks

Thanks, most of these (99%) aren't leaked or available that those in the general U2 fan community have heard - it'd make a great box set. I haven't heard many of them, only the titles - and then that's questionable in itself. I do plan to fix up the list one day and do something more comprehensive with it.

Plenty of private collectors probably have them on test pressings and acetates. At least with the Michael Jackson collectors, they happen to have unleaked tracks going for $500 - $2000 each (maybe $1000 for five or six tracks which I've personally been offered but declined), and that's probably what you'd be looking at for similar U2 demos of that age.
  8. Brilliant, thanks for the reply.

Is there a way we can cumulate all these in a little excel grid with a tick box for released and unreleased?

Where's the latest update? Make the first post in this thread should be where all the updates and info people add to should be posted. Or, possible a public googledocs?

Thanks for this list!
  9. Originally posted by ahaband:Brilliant, thanks for the reply.

Is there a way we can cumulate all these in a little excel grid with a tick box for released and unreleased?

Where's the latest update? Make the first post in this thread should be where all the updates and info people add to should be posted. Or, possible a public googledocs?

Thanks for this list!

That's a good idea. I shall start and send you the link to the document to get your feedback.
  10. Sounds great. A google docs spreadsheet with all the info if released or not, etc

Maybe an email to send contributions too to pack all the songs into a zip to RS. Lots of people will mirror it.

I found a copy of 'Jesus Christ' (the song) on my HD! I can start contributing too
  11. Okay, so I see this thread is 2 years old. Who knows if people even still look through this thread. Well, I will give it a try.

Do we finally have a complete list of U2's demo's, outtakes, sessions, etc?
    Nothing live, no sound checks, or rehearsals. I would also love to find these songs. So if anybody knows where or how to find these please let me know. I have The Rattle and Hum sessions and outtakes.
  12. As far as I know, the list is complete. If you'd like to contribute feel free.