1. WOW! I never thought i would see a picture of the case. Julie Says! That must be an early I Fall Down. but it confuses me because if the words to that song were in the missing briefcase how could he have sang it . Probably Memorised it.
  2. are these officel or can we post those out takes here

3. I wouldn't say they're official, unless of course it's the songs from iTunes Unreleased and Rare or the remastered albums. That being said, most of those have never been heard by most of the general public. I could give you all the titles in the world, but no way have I heard most of these.

It's really a reference list in case you're interested in whatever U2 comes up with.
  4. I hope it's alright to bump this thread - last reply was in January (and for the new members here too).

5. There were some titles on photo in the NLOTH book. 'Songs of Ascent' was mentioned at one of these photos too.
  6. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

There were some titles on photo in the NLOTH book. 'Songs of Ascent' was mentioned at one of these photos too.

Off the top of my head, I think French Disco (working title for Magnificent) and Chromium Chords (working title for Fez-Being Born) were in there...
  7. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

Off the top of my head, I think French Disco (working title for Magnificent) and Chromium Chords (working title for Fez-Being Born) were in there...

No.
    Some very interesting and funny lines:

I'm an irritation
    and way too
    serious to take
    seriously.

and some lines I can't read

Songs:
    Velvet H(cant read the rest)
    Thank You For The Day

And on the credits page:

Breathe lyrics were written the day before Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday....but didn't, according to Bono, fit the music.

(Funny, in the Thanks To section names as:

Chris Martin, Michael Stipe, )

Breathe lyrics were pretty muched changed by the way

8. Yep, there's also House of Abraham on the same chart.
  9. That House of Abraham one, I had as House of (?), so that's been replaced.

Thanks for those extra ones. Chromium Chords was at Inteference, and I wasn't sure...in the same post it had Hola for Vertigo? I think the same post, anyway.

Velvet H- is Velvet Heart, I'm sure. French Disco was already in there, so that's no problem.

Are there any War, Boy and October ones, confirmed?

Originally posted by dieder:[..]

No.

I'm an irritation
    and way too
    serious to take
    seriously.

Songs:
    Thank You For The Day

And on the credits page:

Breathe lyrics were written the day before Nelson Mandela's 90th Birthday....but didn't, according to Bono, fit the music.

Is that Irritation one a song, or just some weird lyrics?

I also never realised how many songs there were for Passengers.
  10. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

No.

I'm an irritation
    and way too
    serious to take
    seriously.

Songs:
    Thank You For The Day

And on the credits page:

Sorry then.
    Was there was one called Diarama and one called Kingdom of Your Love on that same page?

11. Kingdom of Your Love sounds interesting...that's one I hope, if it happens, ends up on Songs of Ascent.

Both added. Thanks!
  12. I'm an irritation was underlined... don't think it was/is a song.

Wouldnt it be nice to point out which outtake turned out to which song (if possible).
    Oh, and is Silver Lining there? Early version of 11 O Clock.