1. I have found one working title from the UF sessions which was mentioned by Daniel Lanois in issue 14 of propaganda called "White City" which you can add to your list,
  2. Originally posted by pau1974:I have found one working title from the UF sessions which was mentioned by Daniel Lanois in issue 14 of propaganda called "White City" which you can add to your list,

Thanks Pau! Added to the list - any more in that Propaganda series?
  3. I love you... couldn't that be the later I love you like mad?
  4. Here are a few more unreleased/demo/working titles that i have found through trawling through interviews that appeared in propaganda/U2 magazine.

Tokyo - from the Rattle And Hum sessions.

She's Holding On/Bareback - Achtung Baby period
    Candyman - Achtung Baby period
    Fat Boy - Achtung Baby period
    Sick Puppy - Achtung Baby period

If I Should Ever Lose Control - Zooropa Sessions

Concentration Cramp
    Night Fright
    Hang Up!
    Walk Away

The 4 mentioned above are tracks that were recorded in the late 79 and never made it on to single or album.

The only other one which I found was a track which Bono called "One Love" which goes back to late 89/early 90 and could be the working title for what eventually became "One".

If I find any more I will let you know.
  5. Added Pau's titles to the list and heaps of others to the list. Any more?
  6. Added more titles and little bits of info for each title.
  7. You've got some mistakes in the HTDAAB's notes...you have the iTunes releases listed as never released...and some other stuff, check it out Drew.
  8. Originally posted by Ali709:You've got some mistakes in the HTDAAB's notes...you have the iTunes releases listed as never released...and some other stuff, check it out Drew.

Hold up, I'll get them fixed.

Edit: How's that? And some new titles added from various articles. And we have some Passengers tracks!!!
  9. really nice and interesting topic, but: is it an idea to put these really rare tunes on an album, or does it already exists??

10. Which ones? You'd be lucky to hear ten percent of that entire list without breaking into the studio.

I haven't heard much else than what most have. What is available:

Studio demos from 1976 - 1980
    Alternative versions of Wire, Sunday Bloody Sunday etc
    Snippets of The Joshua Tree Sessions
    Rattle and Hum video and audio outtakes
    The Hansa Ton bootlegs (three or seven disc set)
    Big Girls Are Best + Always (7EP)
    iTunes Store Unreleased and Rare
    Boy, October, War + Joshua Tree Remaster Demos
    Mercy (available anywhere and everywhere)

That's all I've read from many years of reading about U2 and the sessions of each album.

There's no indicative proof any of these songs actually exist, in any form. I can only get hold of what most fans can get hold of, which is pretty much what you see above. For all we know, they could have been destroyed, or are to be released as part of the remaster series, or wealthy fans could have them in very tight trading circles.