1. I once (in 2006 I think) listened to the first leg of the Zoo TV tour as the concerts had their anniversary (on 28th february 2006 I listened to 1992-02-29 Lakeland, on March 1st I listened to Miami, etc etc)... It was great, but I couldnt finish the whole leg (I lacked some concerts )...

Your initiative is much bigger, posting a review on a forum, etc... You have all my support
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]I once (in 2006 I think) listened to the first leg of the Zoo TV tour as the concerts had their anniversary (on 28th february 2006 I listened to 1992-02-29 Lakeland, on March 1st I listened to Miami, etc etc)... It was great, but I couldnt finish the whole leg (I lacked some concerts )...

Your initiative is much bigger, posting a review on a forum, etc... You have all my support

i might expand it so it includes other tour legs too....i'm not gonna bite off more than i can chew tho. i figure just popmart, zoomerang, vertigo 4th and 5th, and elevation for now.
  3. Originally posted by stj0691:i might expand it so it includes other tour legs too....i'm not gonna bite off more than i can chew tho. i figure just popmart, zoomerang, vertigo 4th and 5th, and elevation for now.
    Just...

4. An upcoming ipod video will give you the chance to watch a gig rather than just listening

5. i assume its a 3rd leg elevation show?

6. a captain obvious joke would have been superb.....but i seriously cannot wait! it sounds exciting!
  7. You need a hobby. BADLY lol! (Kidding!!!!)