1. Originally posted by stj0691:May I request a title change?

5th Leg Zoo TV - Zoomerang / Lovetown Tours or something to that effect. I stopped with Elevation because they all started sounding the same, and I got out of my Elevation funk.
    I knew you would

Lovetown would be awesome, I have listened to them all many times, so I could review your reviews
  2. Originally posted by stj0691:May I request a title change?

5th Leg Zoo TV - Zoomerang / Lovetown Tours or something to that effect. I stopped with Elevation because they all started sounding the same, and I got out of my Elevation funk.

Done
  3. Originally posted by stj0691:May I request a title change?

Ha!
  4. 4 reviews coming to the site....

Cardiff
    Elevation choice
    Zoomerang 1
    Zoomerang 2
  5. Title change to Zoo TV 1st Leg Tour? I've already heard the first show

6. Alright, if you do finish, NLOTH is on me

7. When I finish the 1st leg I'm gonna have a holiday for a few weeks since the 2nd leg starts may 7th

who says i wont do NLOTH?
  8. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

When I finish the 1st leg I'm gonna have a holiday for a few weeks since the 2nd leg starts may 7th

who says i wont do NLOTH?

Cool!

No no no, I was placing a bet lol.

9. it's not to late to join the zoo tv thing nick...i'll just PM you mediafire uploads...everything itunes ready

anyone else can join too!
  10. Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

it's not to late to join the zoo tv thing nick...i'll just PM you mediafire uploads...everything itunes ready

anyone else can join too!

Oh crap lol..... I really can't afford that much more space on my Hard drive, and I don't have a nice little vacation coming up soon for me to review them.
    Sorry man. And that's a brave effort uploading all of those shows lol.