1. That would definitely come under the disappointing category lol.
  2. do y'all think that something related to AB30 will come during these 2 weeks? 1 year ago (almost) they uploaded to spotify and others "Stuck In A Moment (acoustic version)"
  3. And how is that AB related? What does that have to do with it?
  4. It could be that we have something official a month before
  5. Any more news on the anniversary release u2wanderer1? Not even more info as such just whether it’s still likely to happen? Things have went a bit quiet and we’re a good bit past the August/early September rumoured announcement date.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Any more news on the anniversary release u2wanderer1? Not even more info as such just whether it’s still likely to happen? Things have went a bit quiet and we’re a good bit past the August/early September rumoured announcement date.
    They were still working on the digital experience idea last I had news of things. But I don’t expect that to be announced until closer to the anniversary. Physical release is still supposed to happen last I heard, but it was not included in the September announcement I had been told it would be a part of.
  7. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    They were still working on the digital experience idea last I had news of things. But I don’t expect that to be announced until closer to the anniversary. Physical release is still supposed to happen last I heard, but it was not included in the September announcement I had been told it would be a part of.
    Thanks for the update, very much appreciated as always. Sounds like there’s still a couple of things to look forward to potentially, good to hear.
  8. I guess...
  9. I wonder when we will have info on this anniversary
  10. The band need to do the right thing and play the album in full at hansa studios in front of a handful of local fans stream it live. Ok I’m being light hearted by saying doing the right thing but that would be such a cool performance. I doubt the band have all been getting together though for rehearsal time which would be essential especially for some tracks that haven’t been played in a long time. Still time I guess if they only had 12 songs to focus on some of which they’ve played a lot they could get the album nailed down but it’s more of a dream than something I expect to become a reality.