1. well said .. just the record company tryin to cash in till the new album arrives
  2. I'm not bothered about remasters, I would jsut like to see some more official video material released, i.e. a genuine ZooTV show as opposed to Zooropa (with WGRYWH, for sure!), maybe the Malibu Club bootleg if there's one available, erm...any TUF show would be pretty sweet, a Lovetown DEFINITELY...and if that means remasters and re-releases, so be it. It was the only reason I wanted the JT remaster, and even then I didn't realise I had the DVD edition until about 6 months after I'd got it lol.
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoy:I'm not bothered about remasters, I would jsut like to see some more official video material released, i.e. a genuine ZooTV show as opposed to Zooropa (with WGRYWH, for sure!), maybe the Malibu Club bootleg if there's one available, erm...any TUF show would be pretty sweet, a Lovetown DEFINITELY...and if that means remasters and re-releases, so be it. It was the only reason I wanted the JT remaster, and even then I didn't realise I had the DVD edition until about 6 months after I'd got it lol.

Ever the observant one, aren't we?
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy:I'm not bothered about remasters, I would jsut like to see some more official video material released, i.e. a genuine ZooTV show as opposed to Zooropa (with WGRYWH, for sure!), maybe the Malibu Club bootleg if there's one available, erm...any TUF show would be pretty sweet, a Lovetown DEFINITELY...and if that means remasters and re-releases, so be it. It was the only reason I wanted the JT remaster, and even then I didn't realise I had the DVD edition until about 6 months after I'd got it lol.

Really? So you gave yourself a present..lol

5. Not quite, it was bought for me by someone else, but I had said it was something I was on the lookout for (think it was a b'day present last year? If not, definitely Xmas...), but yeah god knows why I didn't think the DVD was included lol....
  6. I think a cool thing to do would be to release the album with all the B-Sides and a bonus DVD of an ZOO TV arena show or Stadium show either from the first or second leg of the tour. I love ZOO TV from Sydney... but the Zooropa pollution drives me nuts... as well as the absence of Trying to throw your arms around the world (yes yes yes... I know the waiver story). Also, some ZOO TV footage without the annoying chatter from that faux reporter would be nice too. Ì`m sure there`s some good footage in the vault to put together something decent. In fact... the sash and static breaks between different concert footage would be fit nicely with the Zeitgeist of the ZOO TV era.

As for UF... it`s my least favourite album. They broke new ground, but honestly... I find it so unbelievably self-indulgent- that album should have been called Passengers (or maybe even ``Baggage``).

yeah yeah... I`m a fan of U2`s 90`s material... so sorry for the sacreligious banter. Living in a free society`s a bitch, eh?

Anyway... a full UF show, or at least a good selection of live tracks would be fantastic.
  7. Idk why but Achtung Baby on my iTunes sounds SO LOW and quite compared to every other album?? I think it might be the worst sounding of them all. even tho its my fav album. haha I literally have to blast UTEOFW and lower it again for In a Little While or Pride.
  8. Achtung Baby sounds perfect, but UF could use a good remaster.
  9. I think that if we are going to talk about a POP remaster, the first thing to do is to FINISH THE ALBUM!
    Please U2! Finish one of the most finet, cool, dark, exciting, and ironic albums of your carreer!
  10. Originally posted by dany_breathe:I think that if we are going to talk about a POP remaster, the first thing to do is to FINISH THE ALBUM!
    Please U2! Finish one of the most finet, cool, dark, exciting, and ironic albums of your carreer!

Leave it the way it is, I say.
  11. Originally posted by dany_breathe:I think that if we are going to talk about a POP remaster, the first thing to do is to FINISH THE ALBUM!

Yeah...but if it's already the finest, coolest, darkest, most exciting and most ironic album of their career...why change it?