1. Oh that would be classic. 'Mr Bond, its all over.'

A tired old villain on platformshoes.

Shall I attack the United Nations!?
  2. Well, he was to be a villian in a Batman movie. Pity thay they changed their minds eh?

3. Say Wha!!??? I had no idea! I might of liked Batman lol...
  4. Sounds wierd hearing bono singing it, when i found out u2 wrote this back in march when i saw the film for the 1st time since i actually knew who u2 were, this song was all id listen to (tina turner version tough), u2 should write more soundtracks, to my knowledge theyve done 3 (this, mission impossible, batman) and they all kick ass
  5. I hope U2 will ever make a soundtrack for a James Bond movie...

6. I read it on a site in the beginning of the year and posted the link here on u2start. I can try to find it again some time
    Quite cool acctually They thought of having McPhisto in Batman Returns but then they found Two-Face so they decided to only have two villians and asked Bono if it was okay if U2 did the soundtrack to the movie instead
  7. Originally posted by alexxthefool:[..]

I read it on a site in the beginning of the year and posted the link here on u2start. I can try to find it again some time
    Quite cool acctually They thought of having McPhisto in Batman Returns but then they found Two-Face so they decided to only have two villians and asked Bono if it was okay if U2 did the soundtrack to the movie instead

Bastards I'll need to get the soundtrack then lol. Thanks Alex!

8. It's the Hold me, Thrill me - song I'm talking about They did that one instead of heavin MacPhisto in the movie.

9. Oh yeah, forgot that Hold Me was on there lol. At least we got an amazing single out of the movie lol!!
  10. Originally posted by Andrew_C: u2 should write more soundtracks, to my knowledge theyve done 3 (this, mission impossible, batman) and they all kick ass

Ehh??

What about The Million Dollar Hotel, Gangs of New York, In the Name of the Father, Don't Come Knocking etc?

11. Stay
    UTEOTW....

12. i forgot about them