1. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    I thought Dave sounded pretty good in Ghosts Again in this, for a first performance. I think in the faster songs he sounds worse.

Looking forward to seeing them, roll on Amsterdam 1!
    He sounds great, one of the few singers that have kept their capabilities over 35 years. Love the lyrics and his phrasing on Ghosts too.
  2. Nice, Dave sounds amazing on both and love the rougher guitar on PJ. Ghosts Again sounds great too
  3. Wait a minute....U2start members being positive about something? Isn't Andy Fletcher dead? Shouldn't these guys just stay home and never perform again? How can they tour? Cmon, people, let's get offended!
  4. Originally posted by spfletty:Wait a minute....U2start members being positive about something? Isn't Andy Fletcher dead? Shouldn't these guys just stay home and never perform again? How can they tour? Cmon, people, let's get offended!
    Wait, so saying something is good is now off the charts as well? I'd say the same about this tv show appearance
  5. Originally posted by spfletty:Wait a minute....U2start members being positive about something? Isn't Andy Fletcher dead? Shouldn't these guys just stay home and never perform again? How can they tour? Cmon, people, let's get offended!
    We are positive about loads of things loads of times. And when it's time to criticise we do it openly too. I wished the band was flawless and we had nothing to criticise.
  6. -- cursing not allowed --