1. What if we get full shows in pro shot HD that are not the DVD releases
  2. Wow back in the day dvd was advertised as cristal clear compared to VHS, and now where like downgrading it 😉. But if you watch it with your iPhone se 2020 it’s just great. Why all that 4K fuss?
    I have this 1990-2000 best of dvd With all the videos. Seriously Back then i bought A facking dvd player for it. all the videos, great dvd that one. Great versions and you had singles with b-sides...
  3. Maybe one of the many 'visual snobs' that lurk on the internet could create a chart for the rest of us lay people. We could all reference that chart going forward.
  4. I’d love that, I’ve said before even the stuff that’s been broadcast but not released like the South American Popmart and vertigo shows, zoo tv Adelaide, Washington, Stockholm. It’s not like we haven’t seen it so just give us it in better quality which they’re more than capable of. But even if it was individual live song performances we hadn’t seen before in high quality it would be a step in the right direction. Ditch the 30 second u2.com clips and give us full song performances.
  5. I’m sure they would be promoting that extensively if they were planning to do that
  6. They did say on U2.com they’d have unreleased live stuff they’re going to remix and put on the YouTube channel.
  7. I’m not getting my hopes up about that wording though of unreleased. They said something similar about unreleased live stuff for Siriusxm and unless I’ve missed some news they haven’t played anything that fits that criteria except desire from iheartradio. It was already available in good quality but to be fair if it was the first of many it would have been fine but of course it wasn’t, it was the first and so far the last.
  8. Can’t wait to have The Fly in HD

9. Their Facebook post says this is in 4K
  10. Watch, just like SOI, this YT re-launch is going to get the most exposure of their careers.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I’m not getting my hopes up about that wording though of unreleased. They said something similar about unreleased live stuff for Siriusxm and unless I’ve missed some news they haven’t played anything that fits that criteria except desire from iheartradio. It was already available in good quality but to be fair if it was the first of many it would have been fine but of course it wasn’t, it was the first and so far the last.
    Yeah, I understand where you’re coming from.