1. "Your face, your grace, your lipstick case"

i rekon he says 'can of mace' sometimes.

... and the life is short line, one of the best things ive heard
  2. Originally posted by clover68:i think that the one who rescues the character of the song is the Unknown Caller.
    i always thought one is the sequel of the other in the storyline

I've never looked at the songs that way, being connected to each other in their storyline. This is a whole new perspective for me. Awesome.
  3. first verse in particular has always made me think he's the same person of Moment
    "I was lost between the midnight and the dawning in a place of no consequence or company"
  4. Originally posted by clover68:first verse in particular has always made me think he's the same person of Moment
    "I was lost between the midnight and the dawning in a place of no consequence or company"

then the story gets killed off from Crazy to SUC, i love those songs but they dunt fit with the rest of the album, only starting to realise this now
  5. Perfect bloody song.

See what happens when they don't overproduce?

Btw, who has heard all the remixes?
  6. I found this at a El Pais (spanish news paper) page, regarding the 20th anniversary of the Ministry Of Sound festival. It really made me laugh since most of us write "MoS" when want to abbreviate Moment Of Surrender.

7. Haha that picture is legend
  8. Moment Of Surrender takes me to other dimension :')
  9. Just occured to me that this song reminds me of Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum.
  10. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

I've never looked at the songs that way, being connected to each other in their storyline. This is a whole new perspective for me. Awesome.

If you look at MOS as Bono feeling abandonned by God, Unknown Caller really takes a whole new meaning. Not so sure about Crazy, though

11. Check out this post by Yeah some time ago:
    Originally posted by yeah:*Click* I finally realised what this song reminds me of: Tony Carey - Room with a view
    And since this song brings back great memories, I'll raise my rating from 9 to 10.