1. Fez? Well if you need a little background music in your elevator - this is it.
    Being Born is a different story - The Ocean mixed with The Unforgettable Fire, Walk On and a motorcyle . Doesn't work you say? Works perfectly I say.
    Fez - no rating
    Being Born: First rating: 10/10.
  2. not sure. Liking the different direction though. Slightly repetitive guitar throughout. Loads of Eno

3. I am sure now. Brilliance during those verses
  4. Another great track. Experimental and fresh. Amazing. Easily a 9/10
  5. Being born - great song, serious stuff. U2 hadn't been doing music like this since TUF.
  6. obviously one of the most experimental tracks on the album. obviously I love it. Being Born is definitely the better half, but Fez is very very good and beautiful. This whole song wouldn't be out of place on Kid A and that is a statement I'd never said before about a U2 song. The opening riff sounds a bit like some kind of hybrid of UTEOTW, Fly, Hold Me; i cant really put my finger on it but its reminiscent of something
  7. Originally posted by Stu:Fez is what we know from the clips, runs for a minute, so it's what you see is what you get there, but Being Born is bloody awesome, and they both match up so perfectly together.

Like with MOS, i didn't know what to expect from Being born.

lol thats why it sounds familiar!
  8. I didn't really get this one on first listen, I think it just went right over my head, not passing judgment yet on it
  9. Originally posted by Doc32:I didn't really get this one on first listen, I think it just went right over my head, not passing judgment yet on it

same here, its growing after 3 listens, starting to like it.
  10. Fez on earphones was great, so many noises and things to discover. Blends greatly into Being Born, good songs.
  11. Best song on the whole album, perhaps best song of the last 10 years