1. yeh but its not better then breathe or magnificient, its just peoples opinions, but i think most would favour atleast one song from this album or the last 10 years over Being born.

2. quite possible. I have to wait until the songs get more familiar to me but this is certainly well up there
  3. I've given it a few more listens. And...to be honest, I thought with the recycled lyrics, the terrible name, and the horrible 'sideshow-like' sounds from the preview clips, it was going to be the worst song on the entire album and probably the worst song U2 have ever released.

But I think it's wonderful in every way, and probably one of the best songs of the entire 2000s, possibly since Pop and maybe even Original Soundtracks, or even Zooropa. The sounds at the beginning of what sounds like a baby inside a womb could hear and the vocals akin to 'A Different Kind of Blue' from Original Soundtracks makes this possibly the most experimental song on the entire album. It's a pity it's not longer - this could have easily been a ten-minute track.

Because it's such a good and unusual track, I give it 10/10. It is one song U2 should be proud of, and I'm glad it was a last minute decision to include it, because I'm not sure whether Tripoli, Every Breaking Wave or Winter would stand up to it (not that I've heard them).
  4. If the LP is full of such tracks, it will be great.
  5. best track on the album for me. Those verses, whichever way Bono is singing, the music during the first 'ohaawwoows', the repetitive guitar. Absolutely love it
  6. I can see this working as opener for the encore, with Fez played over PA and Being Born smashing in - but then again, I can't see them playing it live.
  7. Originally posted by yeah:I can see this working as opener for the encore, with Fez played over PA and Being Born smashing in - but then again, I can't see them playing it live.

I can see it as an opener, nevermind the encore opener
  8. god it it soo good
  9. I wish there was a catchy guitar riff, now its too repetitive