1. Another different version
  2. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Watching that performance again really brought me back. What a song. What an opener for 360. I thought back then this would go down as one of their live classics.

And yet, they now haven't played it in 10+ years.

Breathe is exactly the same case as LNOE.

Such kick ass, rocking, great songs. And not just powerful or loud, but also really well-crafted and melodic/catchy as hell too.

Such a shame they've neglected some of their best tunes for decades now, it's hard to fathom.
  3. What a track. I'll never forget the day I turned 15 during the Rose Bowl show and heard for the first live, Larry's powerful drumming intro. What a fucken entrance to my first stadium concert
  4. Originally posted by bushido529:What a track. I'll never forget the day I turned 15 during the Rose Bowl show and heard for the first live, Larry's powerful drumming intro. What a fucken entrance to my first stadium concert
    That's a hell of a memory.. and yeah, great song gone too soon
  5. This video nails my memory from night 1 (despite being filmed on night 2). The Nou Camp was perfect for the tour with that steep tiered bank of people visible through the rear of the stage.

2009 was just around the time that Xenon Flash cameras still took precedence over phones. Just flash after flash after flash. Spectacular.

6. Originally posted by germcevoy:This video nails my memory from night 1 (despite being filmed on night 2). The Nou Camp was perfect for the tour with that steep tiered bank of people visible through the rear of the stage.

2009 was just around the time that Xenon Flash cameras still took precedence over phones. Just flash after flash after flash. Spectacular.

[YouTube Video]
    The intro was so great
  7. 360 tour was closer to Popmart than it is to today, doesn't seem right.
  8. Man, Breathe, what a song and what a intro. I dont know what intro was better: Breathe or EBTTRT on 360.
  9. Great opening song during the first leg of 360. And unfortunately a U2 song we will never hear again.
  10. oh, this question is an easy one for me (saw both live multiple times).
    .....but i better not answer in this thread topic