1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Always a great moment during the 360 shows during the bridge when the band quieten off and the piano is playing. The crowd ALWAYS applauding and cheering.
    Yeah, and most of them surely didn't even know the song. Also that was right before Edge's solo which usually got big cheers too.
  2. I don't get why they cut it from the Rosebowl DVD and put it only as a bonus track, and worst of all they used Boots as the opening song on that release it was a major fk up on their behalf and had a lot of fans scratching their heads as to why they did that.
  3. Originally posted by popmarter:I don't get why they cut it from the Rosebowl DVD and put it only as a bonus track, and worst of all they used Boots as the opening song on that release it was a major fk up on their behalf and had a lot of fans scratching their heads as to why they did that.
    Still to this day one of my biggest disappointments with the band.
  4. Always a great moment when the crowd roared when Bono walked on.
  5. Some of us never even got to see it cause it was dropped so quick
  6. It's perfectly understandable why Eno said that Breathe is maybe their best song ever.
  7. Also the Best drum intro
  8. Did he? Wow that's going a bit too far imo, specially coming from the guy who produced songs like Streets, Bad, One, WOWY, MOS, UTEOTW or Ultraviolet - just to name a few.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Did he? Wow that's going a bit too far imo, specially coming from the guy who produced songs like Streets, Bad, One, WOWY, MOS, UTEOTW or Ultraviolet - just to name a few.
    Breathe totally rocked in that first leg. I was at Amsterdam I and Sheffield. Amsterdam I is one of the very best gigs I've ever attended. Bono's voice was perfect. The band was in buoyant mood. The four opening songs had a Zoo TV feel. What a show!
  10. Bono got pumped every single night for Breathe and NLOTH.