1. Originally posted by morganp:Hi All,
    Morganp from Dublin - first time chatting in this roon, albeit a huge consumer of what U2.start have to offer in terms of accessing 'old concerts' (great to hear them again, without screaming in your ears - my own used to be particularly loud!|). Many thanks to U2 Start again - unreal what you've done with this site!!!!!

I 'technically' heard the album a month ago - and to those who haven't downloaded, it'll def b worh the wait - as the second track proclaims from a voice calling to Angels 'Magnificient', it will not disappoint, it'll knock you off your feet, slow down your car, and make you turn up the VOLUME ...., Thats my tuppence, and I'm only a fan now for 24 yeeears ....... !

sounds good, can't wait (i haven't listen yet)
  2. Originally posted by Zooropean:I do like this song, but I cant help feeling the arrangement is a bit choppy. The beach clip seemed to have a smoother flow and more urgency.

Please, no bc mention.

3. R.I.P. beach clips.

I need to join a support group for those who can't stop listening to this song. Every time it gets better and better.
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

R.I.P. beach clips.

I need to join a support group for those who can't stop listening to this song. Every time it gets better and better.

I hope U2's next album is called 'The Beach Clips'...with some snippets from the Beach Boys.

5. And a cover of Will Smith's Miami

6. I look forward to "The Clips" world tour, featuring Beach Clip 3 / Vertigo (snippet) / Surfin' USA (snippet).
  7. this one is one of the best ever
  8. Originally posted by Zooropean:I do like this song, but I cant help feeling the arrangement is a bit choppy. The beach clip seemed to have a smoother flow and more urgency.

I think the beach clip version is much much better than the album version.

9. Where is the topic for this awesome song going?

I really enjoy it a lot, will make a great single. Love Bono's new singing style and he simply raps out all the words of this tune. I'm afraid he will fuck up live unfortunately, but it's a great tune nonthereless
  10. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Where is the topic for this awesome song going?

I really enjoy it a lot, will make a great single. Love Bono's new singing style and he simply raps out all the words of this tune. I'm afraid he will fuck up live unfortunately, but it's a great tune nonthereless

which one of the breathe live performence do you think is the best so far?