1. no chance. He needs to run about singing that song. Too fast to stand at a piano. Edge can do it with his toes

2. Better not. On the album it's great but live it looks silly. Better ditch it then.
  3. But wasn't Edge bragging about Bono's newfound piano skills? Lets see 'em put to use at some point.

4. If he has the same piano-skills as guitar-skills, it will be a waste of time...

5. 1989-12-26 - Listen to the start of RTSS. He's a guitar genius

6. I know that one...but I hate it to see him with his Gretsch when playing One while he doesn't play a single note (so it seems)
  7. Originally posted by MWSAH:I know that one...but I hate it to see him with his Gretsch when playing One while he doesn't play a single note (so it seems)
    False. He always plays the Am, D, F, G sequence, the backing for Edge's guitar. The problem is that his guitar is usually (almost if not totally) turned off...

8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]False. He always plays the Am, D, F, G sequence, the backing for Edge's guitar. The problem is that his guitar is usually (almost if not totally) turned off...

[/offtopic]

Aha..thanks for clearing it up.

[ontopic]

I'm still amazed with Breathe...kicked some serious ass there in that studio. Makes me hungry for the tour..
  9. Hi All,
    Morganp from Dublin - first time chatting in this roon, albeit a huge consumer of what U2.start have to offer in terms of accessing 'old concerts' (great to hear them again, without screaming in your ears - my own used to be particularly loud!|). Many thanks to U2 Start again - unreal what you've done with this site!!!!!

I 'technically' heard the album a month ago - and to those who haven't downloaded, it'll def b worh the wait - as the second track proclaims from a voice calling to Angels 'Magnificient', it will not disappoint, it'll knock you off your feet, slow down your car, and make you turn up the VOLUME ...., Thats my tuppence, and I'm only a fan now for 24 yeeears ....... !
  10. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

I'm still amazed with Breathe...kicked some serious ass there in that studio. Makes me hungry for the tour..

Have been amazed with it since i first heard it but its moved to new heights. It was full of energy in that studio just wait till 70,000 people start singing WALK OUT INTO THE STREET
  11. Originally posted by morganp:Hi All,
    Morganp from Dublin - first time chatting in this roon, albeit a huge consumer of what U2.start have to offer in terms of accessing 'old concerts' (great to hear them again, without screaming in your ears - my own used to be particularly loud!|). Many thanks to U2 Start again - unreal what you've done with this site!!!!!
    You're very welcome. It's really great, and it's fantastic to receve such feedback from someone like you, we specially like old fans with tons of U2 experiences
    I 'technically' heard the album a month ago
    How?!?!?!
  12. I do like this song, but I cant help feeling the arrangement is a bit choppy. The beach clip seemed to have a smoother flow and more urgency.