1. i would like alternate versions of album tracks as b-sides

2. Have a look at the cover. I couldn't see any. A remix will do.
  3. Indeed, and promo CD's never have b-sides
  4. Originally posted by Remy:Here in Holland radio stations already forgot GOYB ever existed. They can't stop playing Magnificent, like it's already the new U2 single. I hear it all the time.

Where did you hear it? Arrow (on the AM-frequency) usually plays NLOTH and Boots.
  5. 3FM and 538 keep playing Magnificent.

6. Wait and we'll see. It's either one B-side recorded quickly (a cover version?) or a remix that we'll be getting. Or it all comes on another album.

And it looks like U2 / Universal won't be registering this for a promo.

Have any stations in Australia played it yet? The single edit or the NLOTH version.

7. heard it 2 times yesterday on 538!!

not a very u2 loving station... so it was special!
  8. Now Arrow is down I never listen to the radio.... but nice they play Magnificent....

9. i remember listening to arrow on the AM frequency 8-9 years ago, and now its back to where they started...
    its a pitty..

so enyone who whants, listen AM 828...
    but a shitty quality
  10. Official confirmation :

Originally posted by U2.comU2's new single will be 'Magnificent' and turns out our friends in Coldplay are ahead of the game. They've been playing it before they come on stage on their current tour.

Mercury Records will release the new single on May 4th and the track has been getting plaudits ever since 'No Line...' was released.

The Times in London called it 'stunning' while Q magazine called it a 'slow-building anthem with the ambience of The Unforgettable Fire'. High praise indeed.

And as the good people of Coldplay twittered the other day, ' a truly beautiful song'. Thanks guys.

So what does everyone else think ? Good choice?