1. Originally posted by Alex:[..]
    This is a fantastic idea, but it'll most likely be expensive. We'd need two- coloured shirts for that design.

Alex

thanks guys

but like i said i don't think it would be possable to make

mabey Dieder can make one with the slogen on
  2. @Wayne: I just started yesterday with the soul rocking people on and on... this is the best so far but i'm not satisfied...

And your idea is great but it will be difficult to print (and expensive). But thanks for the input anyway
  3. Originally posted by dieder:@Wayne: I just started yesterday with the soul rocking people on and on... this is the best so far but i'm not satisfied...

[image]

And your idea is great but it will be difficult to print (and expensive). But thanks for the input anyway

Thanks Dieder

try one of your other desings with the soul rockin people, it would look good
  4. Will try some things after I'm finished with two others now. Don't know if the soul rocking line is gonna work with the other designs I already made -> they are great as they are (especially the linear and the songs in your head imo).
  5. I think it would cool if the banner would be on the top on the backside.
    And on the front just the U2 start logo (and maybe something like 360 tour below that)
    All white shirts of course
  6. Not sure about these

First one :
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

The last one is too 'squary', you have to put either the background on whole the shirt, or just leave it. Lines/striped are much better I think.

Dislike the last one too. First one good?
  8. What about:

'Any mp3 of this?'